• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeKid1127

KH3D Mini Games & Sora's Link Attacks

Hey guys and gals, Anyone know what the complete list of mini games is in the report? All I have it ballon and water barrell recorded in there. Also if someone has a list of all of Sora's link attacks that be SUPER helpful too. Thanks! ~Key
  2. KeybladeKid1127

KH3D and the Room of Sleep *SPOILERS*

So I was thinking back and it remember the scene from KH2 FM+ where Xemnas goes to Radiant Garden and enters the Room of Sleep. Now that we know all about Xehanort's plan what do you think the Room of Sleep was used for? Possible way to communicate with his other selves? Was it room dedicated to...
  3. KeybladeKid1127

Complete Support Abilities List - please help!

Hi guys, I am trying to complete the support and spirit abilities list and I have yet to unlock the 3rd and 5th abilities in the support group. Anyone know which dream eaters activate them? thanks! ~Key
  4. KeybladeKid1127

Oathkeeper Keyblade

Okay so now that I'm at an appropriate level I went to battle Roxas again to get the Oathkeeper, but it seems I can't do that again... So is there another way to ge the oathkeeper?
  5. KeybladeKid1127

Whats in your Command Deck right now?

I'm useing these in this order: Chain Rave (lunges and swings keyblade by keychain) Eruption (slams keyblade into ground and deals damage to air and land enemies) Judgement Triad (Probably my favorite command in the game) (Triple Strike Raid) Cyclone (The attack sucks in enemies then deals...
  6. KeybladeKid1127

The meaning of the "Mark of Mastery"

*SPOILERS FROM CODED AND BBS ARE BELOW READ AT YOUR OWN RISK SPOILERS* I wanted to discuss why Yen Sid believes it is so important for Sora and Riku to be have the Mark of Mastery test: As we know when Aqua passed the test she didn't really gain any other abilities besides changing the Land...
  7. KeybladeKid1127

Fanfiction ► Shattered Hearts

Title: Shattered Hearts Sora: 16 Kairi: 16 Roxas: 17 Riku: 17 Naminé: 16 Info: Sora’s life has gone from good to bad in a matter of minutes. His girlfriend left him for the shallowest reason and now has a hunky football star who knows his way around a girl’s body. He feels that he has lost a...
  8. KeybladeKid1127

Help/Support ► My High School LIfe - My Feelings and Such

I always thought I was an average guy going into his sophomore year of highschool. I didnt really fallow the crowd in clothing (i get clothes from American eagle, hot topic, target whatever I like I buy) and I had friends from all types of "clicks" at least I thought so. Untill 2 weeks ago I was...
  9. KeybladeKid1127

Kingdom Hearts II Cheats? Whats on it?

Has anyone bought/used/seen that disc you can buy called the PS2 Ultimate Codes: Kingdom Hearts 2 ? Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FF7594/sr=8-2/qid=1155738650/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&tag2=justdohit-20 I got a few questions hoping you guys could answer! ^^ What cheat do they have on...
  10. KeybladeKid1127

Devil May Cry

I love the Devil May Cry series i got the 5th annivsary pack for my b-day and i started playing the first one and its awesome i am almost done it and will be going on the second one. What do u guys think of DMC and the new game comiing out for PS3 do u think this game will be one of the major...
  11. KeybladeKid1127

Fanfiction ► It Started With a Dream

It Started With a Dream (Sex and Drama wut else do u need?) Title: It Started With a Dream Vincent: 16 Sora: 16 Riku: 16 Naminé: 17 Kairi: 16 Genre: Drama/Humor Rating: Fiction Rated: T Summary: A new kid has come to the islands to finish his school year at Destiny High School. His name is...
  12. KeybladeKid1127

Fanfiction ► Vincent Twilight Chronicles

Vincent Twilight Chronicles Rated T DiZ: You under stand your assignment? Vincent: Yes it shouldn't be hard. DiZ: well don't underestimate him he was great power but he just can't use it yet. Axel comes into view Axel: I'll make sure he does it right! Vincent: I don't think so you piece...
  13. KeybladeKid1127

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2: Vincent Twilight

Kingdom Hearts 2: Vincent Twilight In the Secret Base of the Organzation a meeting is being held. DiZ: You under stand your assignment? Vince: Yes it shouldn't be hard. DiZ: well don't underestimate him he was great power but he just can't use it yet. Axel comes into view Axel: I'll make...
  14. KeybladeKid1127

Final Fantasy 2: Gameboy andvance

has anybody beaten it yet i am stuck i can't find gordan and i have joesf in my party i could use some help plez anybody??
  15. KeybladeKid1127

Next March!!!!!!

I just read that the american version of KH2 will be ready untill next March!!!!!!!!!!!! Read for your self www.kh2.co.uk somebody plez tell me i am wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. KeybladeKid1127

Nightmare before Christmas:Oogies Revenge

Is this game a buy or a rent i got to know i loved the moive and i really want to here wut you guys thought of it is it something i want for my birthday??
  17. KeybladeKid1127

Donald or Goofy??

Out of donald and goofy which one of these to did u replace with another character??????????? In the demos it is always donald i don't why i think the donald is most helpful......... I toke out goofy alot since he couldn't heal me if i needed help............ but i did put goofy in once and a...
  18. KeybladeKid1127

Myrthil

does anybody know were i can find it i need to get it for me so i can get more AP ups!!!
  19. KeybladeKid1127

15 Comfirmed World!!!!!

15 Comfirmed Worlds can u beleave it!!!! Check them out:http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Worlds
  20. KeybladeKid1127

Stop Arts

Help plez somebody tell wut do the white mushrooms do when they want a stop spell and plez tell me where to find them??
Back