• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LegendaryHeroLCB

Ephemeral Bout #2: Apprentice's Folly (Open Challege) [Not Finished Yet]

So I've been itching to get another battle rp started so here it is. Just like the last one I've hosted it's open challenge so it's first come, first serve. At the same time, depending on how well your character is described, I might choose one over the other so make him/her as complex as...
  2. LegendaryHeroLCB

Help/Support ► Well shit...

Hey guys. I'm not really type to do this kind of thing but I've opened up enough to sort of get this out because I really don't know what to do about this. About two years ago, I met this girl (name not going to be given) and its because of her that so many things about me have changed for...
  3. LegendaryHeroLCB

Ephemeral Bout #1: Vagrant's Challenge (Open Challenge)

So I decided to have an open challenge for a 1 v 1 RP battle. The way it's going to work is pretty much first come, first serve. However, I'm willing to look at any other templates that are > their predecessors. Make it as descriptive as you want, the more graphic the better and don't forgot to...
  4. LegendaryHeroLCB

The Gentleman/Lady Thread

A very good day to you ladies and gentlemen of January the first in the new year of 2012. I would very much so like to take the time provide you all with a thread dedicated to expressing the mannerisms of those belonging to proper gentlemen and ladies. During this elongated period of posting I...
  5. LegendaryHeroLCB

A New Member Approaches!

Sup, everyone name's LegendaryHeroLCB. You can just call me Legend, Hero, or LCB (or my real name if you choose to ask). Been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since it first came out in the US. Unfortunately, I only really know about the series up till KHII. I love to write and enjoy reading other...
Back