• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XIII RoXaS XIII

When your platinum trophy runs away.

Can someone please explain this? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Feedback appreciated. Thanks all <3
  2. XIII RoXaS XIII

Zack?

I have a small question about the fate of Zack Fair. We know that Kingdom Hearts is a complete separate entity to he FF canon but what happened to Zack in the credits of birth by sleep. We see a black feather land near him which is obviously sephiroth but leaves an ambiguous message behind...
  3. XIII RoXaS XIII

Rightstuf, Region Coding for International Buyers??

I have recently wanted to purchase stuff off Rightstuf as they have really cheap prices for their anime but am afraid that if i order something off their website i ill get a region A Bluray disc in the mail. Do Rightstuf consider their region coding if they are shipping to foreign countries or...
  4. XIII RoXaS XIII

Help/Support ► Question about Region Locking For BD on PS3

Ok i have gone to may sites to figure out how this works but people have a lot of varying opinions though from what i have gathered i think i have it. I wanted to ask the KHI community to help me with my dilemma. So my question is: Do BD Movies from America or Japan work on Australian PS3...
  5. XIII RoXaS XIII

Utada Hikaru's Mother passes away!

I dont know if anyone has posted but feel free to delete this if their is another thread. I truly am so shocked. Crunchyroll - Mother Of Pop Singer Utada Hikaru Passes Away Edit: Mother passed away. Derp can't read.
  6. XIII RoXaS XIII

Tetsuya Nomura Interview - Star Wars

Do what you will with this thread if it has already been explained here but going though the previous thread about the Japan expo i saw nothing mentioned about Nomura explaining what he wants to do with Lucas Arts. I found this article you might find interesting. Like i said if you guys have got...
  7. XIII RoXaS XIII

Is lucas arts finished?!

I don't know if this is the right place to post but i have been hearing that disney have shut down LucasArts, is this true can some one confirm this? Disney to shut down LucasArts - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) this is an article i found from a reliable source.
  8. XIII RoXaS XIII

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bsr3bKmQA As most of you know Pewdiepie is a famous Youtuber that does lets plays on a variety of games. if you skip to 4:25 he gets a special gift in the mail. considering all the spammed nostalgia posts in the comments he will most likely do a lets play on...
  9. XIII RoXaS XIII

Help/Support ► YouTube app for Ps3?

I just downloaded YouTube for my ps3 for the sole reason to watch clear crisp videos in 1080p on my 55 inch plasma television and I don't know how to change the video quality. Does anyone know how to change video quality to 1080p or is YouTube really that bad?!
  10. XIII RoXaS XIII

Brilliant fantasies?!

i was just wondering where i could obtain some brilliant fantaises for my ryu dragon. i have finished every Special portal and i can't scan a Kab Cannon AR and kill it for the material cuz it is region locked aswell. any ideas?? this is also needed for a certain trophy
  11. XIII RoXaS XIII

Help/Support ► profile questions.

i know this may be a stupid question to some but why is it that when you are selecting your sig you have to do it by URL. why not just browse for files on your computer that you have saved
  12. XIII RoXaS XIII

Highest amount of GP ever scored on a game on the Command board

I barely play BBS now but when i do i always play the mini-games like to command board and just managed to score 120,000 GP just testing how much i could score before my opponents (Terra and Aqua) on the secret board with a 50,000 gp score limit. i mange to level all panels down the bottom half...
  13. XIII RoXaS XIII

Xehanort and the Islands

I had just finished Ven's story on critical mode and decided to look through my trinity achieves and I came across one of Xehanort reports that made me wonder "what if". It was in Xehanort's report 10 and it said this. Xehanort's Report X As was to be expected, Ventus lacked the constitution...
Back