• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Why Did James Patrick Remove The Status That He Wrote About Kingdom Hearts 3D ?
  2. B

Nintendo Friends Reunion

Hello Everybody ..... Kingdom Hearts Insider Is Invited To Nintendo Friends Reunion !! Nintendo Friends Reunion Is To Post Your Nintendo 3DS Friend Code To Everyone You Know , So They Can Add You & Play Or Send Swapnote To You The Reason We Did This Reunion , Is That The People Rarely...
  3. B

I Need ...! - Can U Help ?

So I Need To Finish The Game First Then Get The Ultimate Keyblade , Right ?
  4. B

I Need ...! - Can U Help ?

Hai Guys ! I'm Front Of Castle Oblivion ....I Will Face The Unknown Final Boss ..BUT !! I Need To Know How To Get The Ultimate Keyblade First !! Cause I Wanna Finish The Game In A Special Way ! , & When I Finish It I Wanna See The Secret Ending In My 3DS !! So Please If U Can Help Me Out ...
  5. B

!!Please Help!!

I Did It .....I Know It Took Me Time But Thnx !!
  6. B

!!Please Help!!

Where ?! ............I'm Stuck In Layer 05 !!!
  7. B

!!Please Help!!

Hai Everyone , I'm Beauller & I Need Help In Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded I'm In Olympus Coliseum With Herc. , So I Went To Layer 05 Without Picking Up Cloud ! , & I Really Need Help Cause I Don't Have So Many Licenses I Just Have 4 Strength , 5 Defense*& 1 Auto-Block (I'm Level 11) I Defeated...
  8. B

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

I Don't Know What GST Or EST , I Just Live In UAE - Dubai !! Can U Tell Me When , Please ?
  9. B

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

What Time Is The Event In UAE Timing ? Please !!
  10. B

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

!! Official Announcement !! Hai Everyone It's Me Again I Was Checking Sora's Wiki Page So I Entered The Voice Actor's Wiki's Page (Haley) Then I Got To His Official Website & I Found This Official Announcement Haley lends his voice to Kingdom Hearts : Haley signed on to do the voice of the...
  11. B

Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance Is Available For .....!!

Oh! That's Ok ! Cuz I'm Glee Fan & U R Too I'm Kingdom Hearts Fan & U R Too I'm Sorry ......Thnx Anyway
  12. B

I Remembered Glee ! ..... !!!BAKE SALE!!! I Just Wanna Meet Him ...... Chaser Please Add Me In Facebook : Khalid Khalifa (Beauller)
  13. B

Who Is The Site Runner Or The Admin Of The Site ?
  14. B

Wait ......R U The Site Runer !!?
  15. B

Will Thnx Guys ...... I Just Signed Up Just To Tell U This ! But Don't Worry , I Love Ur Discoussion ! I Will Keep Sending Anything New
  16. B

Can U Tell Why It's At December 2012 ?
  17. B

Hai Everyone !! I Was Checking Amazon Lately So I Found Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance Is Available For Pre-Order In Amazon !! & It Says The Release Date !! December 31, 2012 It's Official Pre-Order !! Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance: Video Games Check It KH...
Back