• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Snergby

KH3D Mega Theory (Part 1): Namine's Involvement and Drop Gauge Theory

To start off, I've had this thoery for well over a week now. Basically, what started off as just a hunch about Namine turned into something much, much bigger. After that, the theories just kept piling up in my head, and it's been nagging at me ever since. Only now am I finally able to type some...
  2. Snergby

Possible Dream Eater companions for the TWEWY characters

Since Neku and Beat are getting their own Dream Eaters, it seems only fair for the other TWEWY characters to get some too. So, any guesses on what type of DE Joshua, Shiki, and Rhyme will be getting? For my opinion: Joshua: Yagi Horn or a horse-based DE (because of his oh so fabulous...
  3. Snergby

Introductions + a few questions...

Hi, guys. I'm Snergby. Joined a few days ago, but forgot to introduce myself. So yea. I'm a pretty obsessed KH fan, and I love making theories on it. I'm also a big fan of its music; my current favorites are "Destati-Drammatica," "Link to the Future" from BBS's ending, and 3Ds new "Dearly...
Back