• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Just woke up (3:00pm over here) Went online and this news honestly made me jump around saying WOOHOO
  2. N

Sora so weak in KH:FM

Has anyone ever noticed that even when you get to level 100 DONALD has roughly 20 attack points on sora?
  3. N

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

Finally, 4 years of Japanese in high school pays off haha But i was wondering, I hit 350 points but i don't know what to do now.... I can't find the application
  4. N

Does this game matter?

you could not play this game in its entirety and still be able to play 3D because everything important from coded was included in the trailer
  5. N

Days would have been better if it was on the PSP

I think the problem with Kingdom Hearts games in general is that they're console jumping.... PS2 -> GB -> PS2 -> DS -> PSP -> 3DS The main problem i've had is that i've been buying new consoles just to play these games -_-'' I only bought a PSP and a 3DS for the point of playing the games But...
  6. N

Question about Xion

I always thought that the memories came in gradually as KH:CoM was going the puppet/container could have been made whenever but they needed Namine to take and forge the memories didn't they?
  7. N

Best Way To Level Up In Birth By Sleep FINAL MIX

I'm trying to get to level 99 and it's taking forever at the mirage arena. Anyone have any good suggestions? The walker trick is taking forever and the radiant garden thing isn't working for me because my radiant garden level is level 6
  8. N

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

-sigh- I bought the 3DS back in the day when it was $250 and didn't register mine so i didn't get the 10+ free games for it -_-'' Legend of Zelda 3D Star Fox 64 3D and Tales of the Abyss 3D were the only legitimate reasons that I could think of getting a 3DS before KH3D came out -_-'' BUT...
  9. N

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You Your best bet is to get it new from Amazon or something. Getting it new from Amazon is the same price as getting it used from gamestop haha.
  10. N

How to Edit Your Profile

Anyone wanna lend me a hand here? I can't find where to edit your profile (things like picture, or post signatures)
  11. N

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You I honestly only started playing this game because it was set to show in KH:3D haha
  12. N

Sending in a "Did You Know"

Are we allowed to send in submissions for this. There's actually a few weird trivia things I know from Kingdom Hearts...
  13. N

Any theories on KH:BBS Volume 2?

After an awesome ending to BBS:FM I'm actually excited for BBS volume 2 but how much can they expand on that ending? There's no such thing as a KH game without a trio and so far it just looks like an extra aqua episode...
Back