• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH3D Site Update with Country of the Musketeers, Aura Lion + More!

i dont know what to call them, but these world title logo arts are beautiful
  2. S

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

beagle boys are the best part
  3. S

"Water World" in 3D?

maybe we finally get the random NPC's we've always dreamed of they're just fish this time
  4. S

is this... the return of platforming?? ? ? if not that, i like the idea of the vast spaces of KH2 but actually filled with things to dick around on (like a big playground)
  5. S

It looks great even tho it looks straight out of Dune instead of the actual 3M movie
  6. S

i agree he seems tight I have no idea how sora clones and explosion attacks relate to cooking tho
  7. S

Symbol on rikus back

bullshit theory incoming riku absorbs the power of dream eaters hence why he has their logo on him sora only cooperates with them physically so he doesn't
  8. S

oh man, waiting an entire month fo scans of a world we already know is gonna be awful yeah lets not show scans of the world we just announced good idea
  9. S

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

shoot alright last world related post in here i swear nomura already said no recurring disney worlds, all original worlds have been expanded to make up for the fact that they are back again poof im outie
  10. S

thank god we're only going to worlds we've never been to before
  11. S

tis a memory, my friend Monstro in KH1 supposedly takes place AFTER the events depicted at Prankster's
  12. S

ten bucks says you never actually have a disney party member: you just team up with them through the reality shifts like the three musketeer one (that comic book thing) is you working together with all 3 of them, there will be something similar for Pinocchio and Quasi
  13. S

can't really see any reason why they'd exclude a Frollo fight, if we had a battle against the Queen of Hearts then sure they can make do for him I think Grimhilde was justified because it was left open that she didn't actually die, did she? they're probably saving her for later
  14. S

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Re: KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike. nailed it WAY too many Dream Eater bosses and it looks like there are no disney partners this time around I mean come on there are like FIVE villains in pinocchio and they just use Monstro again? really? kind of a bummer but oh well
  15. S

yeah the Court of Miracles seems to be the end of Sora's scenario so I bet there's a fight against Frollo there in fact here's where I think scenarios namely pick off and end (just guessing here) Notre Dame Sora- starts at beginning w/ Festival of Fools, ends at Court of Miracles (Frollo boss...
  16. S

KH3D in Nindori (Nintendo Dream)!

Re: KH3D in Nindori! yeah i know i didnt see any info here and was asking when famitsus (which have info) usually arrive good to know
  17. S

KH3D in Nindori (Nintendo Dream)!

Re: KH3D in Nindori! Famitsu leak tonight? Or is that tomorrow morning
  18. S

I was thinking that too, but I remembered he seems to chill with Jiminy early on (from a screenie in the cabin) but maybe that happens later
  19. S

I was thinking that too, but I remembered he seems to chill with Jiminy early on (from a screenie in the cabin) but maybe that happens later
  20. S

it makes sense for every world but Pinocchio's: Riku comes in later inside Monstro right? we havent seen him dicking around on Prankster's yet and his deal seems to be messing strictly in Monstro and Pinocchio gets swallowed sometime after Sora's scenario, right? is this the exception?
Back