• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MizuMikomi

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

That IIFM in HD on my PS3, yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssss. I have sunk thousands of hours in KHIIFM and BbS combined, so I am extremely hype for this.
  2. MizuMikomi

The series in it's entirety

I've been thinking about my stance on Dream Drop Distance being included, and I have slowly become open to the idea. In fact, I could even go so far as to say that I hope it happens. I mean, who wouldn't like to see II.5 end up being title something like Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMix+ with the...
  3. MizuMikomi

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Game Central Station + Sugar Rush, (Kingdom Karts, make it happen!) Andy's Toybox (Toy Story), Treasure Planet, Beast's Castle, Daybreak Town, (It is a must now that we have seen it in Chi) Wasteland, (Why not? Epic Mickey...
  4. MizuMikomi

When will 2.5 be announced

True enough, I'd hope that we get somewhat 'lengthy' trailers for II.5 and III at Tokyo Game Show, while D23 just gives more information, promotional media, and perhaps a few surprises. Sora's new outfit, perhaps?
  5. MizuMikomi

When will 2.5 be announced

Personally, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being announced during the Kingdom Hearts event at D23 Expo several weeks from now.
  6. MizuMikomi

The Final Mix versions in 2.5?

The fact that Square Enix NA is recognizing that the Final Mixes exist at the bottom of the page of I.5 with the Kingdom Hearts Timeline should say something: http://www.kingdomhearts.com/home/ So in short: Of course we are getting the Final Mix versions, it would be silly of them not too.
  7. MizuMikomi

Similarities in Music and possible connections

I've noticed Numerous times in the past that many themes in this series sound extremely similar to one another. For example, Dark Impetus and Darkness of the Unknown share the same melody, just with a different tempo in places and instrumentation. The same can be said for Hunter of the Dark and...
  8. MizuMikomi

Hopes for 2.5 HD

What do I want in Kingdom Hearts II.5? That's a simple, yet complex question. Kingdom Hearts II -Final Mix- Orchestrated Music, and I mean all of it, ala the I.5 Final Mix treatment. Transfer bonuses from I.5 HD to II.5, as with Birth by Sleep and its Final Mix...we know that this is more than...
  9. MizuMikomi

Where will you start with 2.5?

Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- all the way. I've put over well over a thousand hours into the original Japanese, English, and Final Mix versions of Birth by Sleep combined and possibly separate as well! Playing my favorite game in the series in HD will be like a dream come true, so it will obviously...
  10. MizuMikomi

Sword/Shield/Staff?

I've always picked the staff, since I prefer my Magic in Kingdom Hearts. I also found that to be the optimal choice for I.5 as well, since those finishers you get early on do make a fair bit of a difference. Not having guard until a long while in was a bit of a bother, but it was manageable...
  11. MizuMikomi

Chances Of KH 1.5/2.5 On PSN?

Re: Chances Of KH 1.5/2.5 On Psn? Actually, you're wrong. Around the time of Kingdom Hearts 3D's Japanese release, it was advertised as being available on the eShop for purchase. I can tell you that I saw it many times when I went to the eShop on my Japanese 3DS. However, not many seemed to go...
  12. MizuMikomi

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Having played this in Japanese over the past several months, I can agree with pretty much everything this review brought up. That said, I still enjoyed the game through and throughout. Especially with it having been my first experience with the original Final Mix, and I knew little what to...
  13. MizuMikomi

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing 2012!

3DS release of the title, and impending announcement of a sequel, perhaps? That would be the only thing I see feasible right now, but who knows... Sunday can't get here any sooner, can it?
  14. MizuMikomi

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing 2012!

https://twitter.com/brilingual/status/238893262570651648 It's not over yet from the sounds of it, well... if "#moredripthanleak" means anything of significance. Unless he is just referring to the album, if so... then forgive my stupidity.
  15. MizuMikomi

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

There is an image for "0 Days" as well.
  16. MizuMikomi

KH3D Will Not Be Released Digitally!

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release Every time I login to the Japanese e-shop I see plenty of downloadable games, the least of which, are published by Nintendo. Still makes no sense at all, Kingdom Hearts 3D has been on the e-shop since it's launch date in Japan. So I highly doubt it has...
  17. MizuMikomi

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread They killed the Versus XIII = Final Fantasy XV video pretty fast, confirming it was 100% fake. But on the flip-side, it seems they've turned a blind eye to this HD collection rumor. Whether that means it's true or not is beyond me, though I would love...
  18. MizuMikomi

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Knowing how mindscrew the story is supposedly going to be... I don't doubt a single bit of that. Hope it turns out differently though... but... I wouldn't mind all that either. It depends really. *Checks playasia for order status*
  19. MizuMikomi

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! I'm more interested in that fact that the Battle Levels raise after you finish a world. World revisits anyone?
  20. MizuMikomi

Reconnect Kingdom Hearts - A theory of sorts

Well, I highly doubt they will fully cover Aqua's time in the realm of sleep in DDD. That just seems impossible to me... but then again, she was shown as a key character on the last scan, so maybe we'll see some of her travels in the memoirs feature? I think that would be a pretty neat way of...
Back