• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Alright, people, today we have some food for thought! Who's excited? Anyway, you've all seen the Jump Festa KH3D Teaser- If you haven't, I suggest you redirect your attention to the nearest link(happens to be on the home page here) and get on it before I devour your soul. Back on topic, Riku...
  2. khnerdXIII

I NEED MY FIX MAN!!!!!

So, I know this isn't really a topic of discussion, but I just want your yes/no, like/dislike, etc. Point is, I really can't wait for KH3D! Seriously, my skin hurts! XD I think I'm developing a nervous twitch. Actually, if this goes on any longer, I might just start turning my other KH games...
  3. khnerdXIII

The Organization in KH3D

Hello KH fans!! I just registered and am new to the forum, but I'd deeply appreciate it if you'd all discuss with me anything KH!! Today's topic: The Organization in KH3D. I've heard some interesting things regarding their role in the continuation of the series. A: Because of the fact of...
Back