• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Arunathia

Story This world is a corrupt one isn't it? It's ever so full of parasitic humans draining every ounce of life from this planet for their own gain and pleasure. Few care, most, don't care. The planet is a doomed one. The true value of the planet goes unseen by its own inhabitants. However...
  2. D

Black sorta lol

I have no clue if anyone here remembers me but yeah, I joined 4 years ago. I've been here off and on during that time too. Apparently the last time I visited this place was September 5th, 2008. That was three days after my 16th B-day. So, it seems this place hasn't changed that much. The RP...
  3. D

.hack//ARC Sign-ups

I made this as a result of boredom. Was gonna turn it into a fanfic, which I still might do but I want to see if anyone is interested in the rp version first. Btw, I really have no high hopes in this. Just posting it so it can be out there. _______________________________ The World, a wonderful...
  4. D

Some PC errors

Well recently I wiped my other computer's hard drive. Well it went as planned for the most part...until it booted up for first time. Mind you, it wouldn't be the first time I've done this so I'm pretty stumped on how to correct this little problem I have. Well here's the thing, after booting up...
  5. D

Limit Form leveling

I've been playing KH FM+ for a bit of time now but theres one thing that's bothering me and its how to level up Limit Form. I looked on Gamefaqs and it said that you have to do limit finishers and in parentheses, it said reaction commands. Are there specific reaction commands you must do though...
  6. D

Hurricane Academy (Re-Redo)

--Alright, this is the last time I'm remaking the RP. The first 2 phailed almost horribly and I know why. Many people told me that these types of RPs don't last very long but I didn't care. Well you know what they say, third times a charm.-- Accepting Members at Alll Times Hurricane Academy...
  7. D

Hara Ga Kuroi Akuma (Retry)

*sigh* Hara Ga Kuroi Akuma translation: Black Demon In a society named Arunathia where demons live along side humans in perfect harmony in cities, there are also villages in which some of these demons are sealed within humans themselves. The act is tradition throughout the entire world and...
  8. D

Hara Ga Kuroi Akuma

Hara Ga Kuroi Akuma translation: Black Demon In a society named Arunathia where demons live along side humans in perfect harmony in cities, there are also villages in which some of these demons are sealed within humans themselves. The act is tradition throughout the entire world and was said...
  9. D

Hurricane Academy (Retry)

The first one kinda died so I'm trying again after taking a break from the forums for a little bit. Hurricane Academy, an extraordinary school of excellence. Here, students may learn the many ways of the warrior, ninja, magician, and many other things. Most of the students that leave this...
  10. D

Hurricane Academy (highschool RP)

-Seeing that there hasn't been a highschool rp for a while and I really want to do another one because the last one I was in was quite fun, I've decided to make this.Btw, its a magical highschool.- Hurricane Academy, an extraordinary school of excellence. Here, students may learn the many...
  11. D

Serebii.net keeps getting stolen

Gahh I'm am seriously getting tired of people stealing Serebii's domain! Its starting to get annoying as heck. Now theres a picture of this ugly chick instead of the website...
  12. D

Dark's FanClub

Meh you know I was justing thinking....and I havent doing anything different since I've been here so I'm creating this fan club of me to see how many people know me, like the same things as me(IE: naruto and other such anime and manga), and other things. I know I probably wont get many members...
  13. D

Something that has me confused

A couple of minutes ago I was sitting here in front of my computer just thinking about stuff from my last year at school and I remembered something. I remembered on two occasions where a girl had tried to go out with me and knew very little about me. The only thing that they knew about me was...
  14. D

Troublesome thing

Okay I've started noticing the effects of puberty on myself recently and they are kinda odd. I think my body may be confused or either somewhat retarded. First off, My voice has become a bit deeper which is normal for a male right? The hair in my under region is right...but the hair in my upper...
  15. D

Hey, I'm back...again

Well I've been gone for...lets see...I think around the time KH2 came out. During that time I visited the site from time to time to see if anything was new but I've decided to come back...so....Hi...again.
  16. D

The Battle of Rune Midgard- An Ragnarok Online RP

In the Kingdom of Rune Midgard exists many powerful warriors and monsters. For a time, there was a balance between the two rivaking powers. This all changed however, when the Legendary Valkyrie appeared. She was neither evil or good and helped all that came to her. At first, she aided the...
  17. D

Digimon RPG Online

This game is a 3D, ATB game that consists of Digimon. Its only in Korean right now but its not all that hard to get the gist of what everything is. Here are a few screenshots of my character,but they are really big so I had to make them small. Oh and in order to play, you must first download the...
  18. D

Final Fantasy 7: Last Order

I was just wondering if anyone has seen the anime/movie for FF7? It tells the story of of what happened with Zack,Cloud and Sephiroth while they were in soldier. I'm downloading it right now and I got about 30-60 minutes before its done. Anyone see it?
  19. D

Fanfiction ► Dusk's Last Requiem

Hey guys I'm back and I h=got an all new story. I'm now straying away from the KH type stuff and am doing my own. I just felt the need to be completely orginal. So, no more KH based rps or Fanfics.... Okay enjoy! Needsome feedback...oh and if you want to read my old succesful Fanfic click on the...
  20. D

KH: Legions of Darkness

(I know many of you are getting tired of KH related rps but I promise this will be my last one. And I know that most of my rps are weak but this ones gonna be different.It is also based off of one of my old fan fics.) The universe was governed by four dark lords. One to the...
Back