• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Angi3

Who's excited for Kingdom Hearts 3?!!...I'm not, well, not completely

I'm so pumped for Kingdom Hearts 3! But...I'm afraid that i'd be soo excited when it comes out and i get to play it...that the tiniest thing is gonna disappoint me. does anyone else feel that way?
  2. Angi3

English patch?

hello! i was looking how to get KH BBS FM and i saw a link saying i could translate the Japanese text to English! is it safe, though? have anyone here used it? dose anyone even know what I'm talking about? please help! oh yea.... this is the link where i got it from KH BBS FM - English...
  3. Angi3

blood vs. water

"blood is thicker than water" have you heard that saying? i have (well, duh). :tongue: in the KH series, friends and friendships are of the upmost importance! But how about family? the few references regarding family (that i know of) are when Terra, aqua, and Ven refer to mater Eraqus as...
  4. Angi3

games and gaming systems

soo.................................................many of my friends told me that THE ONLY REASON they are getting a Nitiendo 3DS is so they can play the new KH game. to me, that says alot of the game series, as well as the system! have any of you guys had/have those experiances? what are your...
  5. Angi3

MAY 25th!!!!!!

that's GOOFY'S birthday! Big guy's turning 80!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  6. Angi3

Anyone else graduating this year?? :D

today is the public school seniors' LAST DAY (in MA at least)!.....but i dont go to public school....im staying til JUNE! :eek: I'm ACTAULLY goin to graduate, AND with kick butt grades!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm first in my family to get a high school diploma. yippe!
Back