• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

official release date

I know the official release date for kingdom hearts 2. it is comfirmed to be released in 2006 dont believe me go to www.kh2.co.uk you will find it because they have the link to the official square enix site
  2. F

why?

I know alot of you have played and beaten COM. what I saw in the ending of R/R was riku and mickey wearing the organization suits. why are they wearing them instead of their original clothes??? P.S I personally have nothing against the suits I was just wondering..
  3. F

Something noticed

sorry if someone has posted this already but I was checking out the new picture that the site got today [ the one with seifer ] and I looked at the picture with the enigmatic man and to my surprise I saw diz. where do you guys think they are and what do you think they could be talking about.
  4. F

have you noticed

Sorry if anyone has posted this already but if you look at the picture from disney castle where you see the gang ang merlin standing at the door. at the top left hand corner the outside of the door is shaped like the edge of a card from COM. would that mean that the door there would probably...
  5. F

need link

hey I know this is old and all but if anyone can remember way back Im trying to find the music video from utada hikaru called tears of emotions that has several clips of kh2 in it but I had no luck so if anyone can find it can you post the link here please thanx
  6. F

honest opinion

honest opinion everybody. do you think the organization is somewhat good or rotten to the core
  7. F

show me the money

Hey guys I was just watching all the gameplay footage for kingdom hearts 2 and I seemed to notice that sora only picked up health or drive balls and there was no money, so does anyone know if there going to put the money in the final version or not?
Back