• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dreaded_Desire62

Emblem Heartless

It's like that one cutscene in the first Kingdom Hearts game where Sora encounters that man in the Second District of Traverse Town. He literally turned into a Soldier Heartless and disappeared. Perhaps, the Emblem Heartless that Xehanort and the other five created were let out into different...
  2. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2 (and in general KH Series) is like a well drawn comic without backgrounds

It's kind of annoying that there are some characters you would think should be there but because of the game mechanics, the characters are absent. A similar thing happened in the same game when Cinderella was dancing with Prince Charming. In the movie, they were surrounded by different...
  3. Dreaded_Desire62

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

Who's hoping that they make Shere Khan and King Louie out to be similar to their Talespin counterparts?
  4. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2 Without Nobodies?

Wouldn't that just defeat the purpose of the Organization?
  5. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2 Without Nobodies?

Of course, he would have to have another role, but it would come into conflict with his connection to Sora.
  6. Dreaded_Desire62

Help/Support ► Cleaning stuff. (We all have to..) Any tips/tricks guys?

The alcohol is really important with cleaning since otherwise you're just using water, right?
  7. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2 Without Nobodies?

Had Nobodies not been included, then Roxas wouldn't have the tragic role that he was given.
  8. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2 Without Nobodies?

That version that Sephiroth0812 would have definitely killed Roxas' identity crisis.
  9. Dreaded_Desire62

I just want those movies as long as they don't stray too far from their source. I want Monsters Inc to have Randall, Roz and Waternoose since they have pretty much been essential to the franchise. I want Sora to not be a human in the Jungle Book yet still have access to his forms, commands...
  10. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2 Without Nobodies?

It probably wouldn't have worked out so well. Nomura could have just made the new faction up on Final Fantasy bosses such as Sephiroth, Kafka, and so on.
  11. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2 Without Nobodies?

Re:Coded was kind of related to Union Cross and the black book, that was probably the only game where we didn't have to deal with Xehanort and Organization XIII.
  12. Dreaded_Desire62

KH2: Unknown enemy in the Secret Ending #1 (The Gathering)

Yeah and we probably have a few hacks like the Jungle Book in BBS, Honest John and Gideon (the fox and cat from Pinnochio) in Days, the ship from Treasure Planet deleted from DDD along with deleted concept art.
  13. Dreaded_Desire62

Maybe, Sora, Donald and Goofy could appear in their original selves since the movie did have an orangutan in India (which they aren't native to)? However, I still think that is a bit overreaching just because one character happens to be an animal that isn't native to the country, doesn't mean...
  14. Dreaded_Desire62

True, there are a lot of films that could get better treatment than the Jungle Book. I don't see anyone speaking out for a Mary Poppins world. It might work since the world is both live action and animation.
  15. Dreaded_Desire62

If it is real, which it likely isn't. I picture Sora as being a wolf since Mowgli's adopted family were wolves. It would be somewhat give the wolves more impact on the plot sort of.
  16. Dreaded_Desire62

Larxene could probably work better than Pete, the two have different animation (anime versus western cartoon). Pete just had a harder time blending in with The Lion King. Heck, some people still think that Pete isn't even a cat but a bulldog. Not saying that's a bad thing. Nomura and his...
  17. Dreaded_Desire62

It would probably make sense for Sora to have an animal form in the Jungle Book world. I mean, the only humans in that world would likely be Mowgli and that human village he went to at the end of the cartoon Disney Jungle Book. Having Sora as a human would complicate the plot since it would...
  18. Dreaded_Desire62

Speaking of April Fools, I wonder what we'll get this year. Anyways, I hope more information gets revealed. It's easy to fake leaks now in days.
  19. Dreaded_Desire62

Why do so many hate Xion?

Well, I mean robots can have a level of sentience and probably some level of feelings. An example that isn't KH-related would be Robot Jones, a CN character that was designed to gather information on human middle schoolers. Robot Jones and Xion differ in their programming and the fact that one...
Back