• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Images of KH2 footage

Here are some images of what the footage would look like in the new Kingdomhearts 2. http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/imgs_1.html That's the website If it doesn't work then, copy and paste it.
  2. T

Question about Movie Clips

Hey Can someone give me a link to the clips of KH2? or any KH clip??? I really want to see them. I need a mirror. When I don't see it, it seems boring....that I don't know what's going on anymore.
  3. T

Kh2 releasement date

Kingdom hearts 2 releasement date should be on December 2, 2005. It was posted in Electronics boutiques and there are facts around gamestores if yall want to know more.
  4. T

Something wrong with my game

There seems to be some problems on my disc. Like every time I want to start a new game IT only stops at the movie where he falls down the water thingy and xooms in on his freaken face. IT then freezes. What's the matter with that. I can only play continue and everything is fine! I have tried...
  5. T

KH2 on 2 discs

So KH2 is going to be on two discs??? If that's so maybe that's why we have so many questions. One that leads after or similar to COM and more of the story. How they became those new stuff. What heartless will they meet???? hmmmmmmmm.
  6. T

The Unknowns

Hey ARe the unknowns going to be in KH2? I haven't beaten COM yet.
  7. T

Which Worlds??? Help

Which worlds do I go to?? I mean for example: HOw should I do my orders? Traverse Twon First then the rest??
  8. T

Card Stuff

I can't tell which cards are good and bad. Attack magic etc.... I also don't get about on opening doors which cards to use. Ex: 4x1 etc...
  9. T

What Kairi turns out to be...

Kairi was now a school girl right? On the other posts that somebody mad he had pictures of her and a school in Twilight Town. Her hair and clothing. But how did she get there??? She was on Destiny's Island... OOOOOOOOOOOOO I get it.... IT's connected with Twilight Town...... A beutiful hot girl...
  10. T

How many people can't wait to play KH2?

So I would like to know your feelings about waiting to play the awesome will almost know it all game????? Too excited? Want to play so bad??? Skip your homework to play it or dinner, lunch etc...??????
  11. T

Where will Kingdom Hearts 2 be sended throughout the states?

Where are they making KingDomHearts2?? A:_________________ Do you think that they will make it on gameboy? or is it too long? A:_________________ Are the Europeans going to get it first and Asia???? OR United States??? A:_________________ Also Kingdom HEarts will be 2 discs right?
  12. T

BHK & Sora (appearance)

Ok here's my theory about Sora and BHK. See when Sora in Hollow Bastian became a heartless and consumed by it. IT was like he was a zombie. Then he remembered of having feelings of her and memories deep deep inside. So when he became a heartless his light side was in another dimension (light or...
  13. T

White Dusks

What do you think the white dusks does?? IS it from Diz>???? Ansem??? Where did it come from?? What does it serve????
  14. T

Choosing the 2 Keyblades

A question I want to ask. What 2 keyblades would you choose for KingdomHEarts2 that we know of right now??? Oblivian & Diamon Dust Kingdom Key & Divine Rose ????? etc......
  15. T

New Heartless

Some heartless are white right? The old ones are black little ones and guardian/ mage all that stuff. What might be some that we haven't seen yet for KH2? KH2 trailer. I Can't see it very well. Sorry my bad not heartless dusks people or organisms
  16. T

Beating Gargoyles peeps near Final Rest

Hey I want to know what level were yall at when beating those Gargoyles and big creature close to the end or before FInal Rest.
  17. T

Change of people Into Heartless

So my theory of how those people from all over diferent places changed into heartless was that when the dark suceeded and they didn't have light then no feelings would occur once your a heartless. So it's like being a zombie and you can't conrtol it. Although Sora managed to have feelings and...
  18. T

What if Sora was in Harry Potter?

Hey what if Sora and donald/Goofy were in Harry Potter???? Kinda though of them as a BIG team..... Sora= Aeroga on everyone includes Harry & Hermione. Harry= Expecto Petronum against dementors.
  19. T

Create a KH2 Character

Create a KH2 character that you want! Here is what I recommend. Name: ______________________ Age: _____________ (Probably unknown or not specified) Abilities: ___________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ Description...
  20. T

Fighting all the heartless with the Kingdom K.

Ok . Here's a question and I want yall to think of a strategy to kill these heartless. What if you went through a portal and then landed on a mountain place, can't really go anywhere because there they are all the heartless blocking through King Mickey's Castle. The hearltess can't get into the...
Back