• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blank points

An Alternate Idea-A Final Fantasy character as a regular party member?

So in light of all the Rebirth hype, and replaying the first part of the Remake, there has been an idea in my head for a while. We know that KH is generally considered to be a Disney/FF crossover to a degree, which has become a popular topic seeing as there were no FF characters in KH3 until...
  2. blank points

Angela Lansbury dies at 96.

So unfortunately it's true, Angela Lansbury died today. Another class act. Really glad we got to have her as Mrs. Potts in KH2, even if it was only once in the series. RIP https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63221326
  3. blank points

Versus XIII characters re-used in KH4?

So I've been thinking about this for a bit. We know that for KH4, Nomura is borrowing fairly heavily from his unused Versus XIII concepts. Yozora is KH Noctis, Magia is red-haired Prompto with Ardyn's hat, Aegis seems to be Ignis and Gladio combined, and Not Stella is basically brunette Stella...
  4. blank points

KHUX ► About the ending.

I have finally caught myself up on the ending of Union X, and I gotta say, what a ride! Upon re-watching the ending again, one character I find particularly fascinating is Sigard. Surprisingly, not a lot of people, on this forum at least, seem to be making much mention of him. Anyone else find...
  5. blank points

StarSmash

So I wasn't really sure where to put this, seeing as this is not technically KH related, but I was curious if anyone has seen this yet. So apparently, Disney and XFLAG have announced a mobile game called StarSmash, featuring anime-designed characters teaming up with Disney characters drawn in an...
  6. blank points

Did Pete really not remember Riku?

Hey folks. I am currently replaying KH3 again, and I finished San Fransokyo, and I noticed a minor plot hole. During one point in the world, we see a scene of Maleficent and Pete walking through the city, where Riku Replica then approaches them and tells them not to snoop around. When Repliku...
  7. blank points

YX and MoM, and MoM's motivations.

So with the trailer for Re:Mind, there has been some debate over whether or not the figure we see taking to YX is Luxu or the MoM. Most people seem to think that it makes more sense for it to be Luxu, but I'm starting to think that it is indeed the MoM himself. For starters, the body structure...
  8. blank points

Etsy creator Keyblades.

Hey folks. I wasn't sure whether to put this in the General section or KHIII section, so feel free to move it if needed. Don't know if someone mentioned this or not, but I stumbled upon this creator on Etsy.com who makes wooded replicas of keyblades. Gotta say, the detail is incredible. Some...
  9. blank points

A thought for the next saga.

Hey folks. I just finished the game a few days ago. Gotta say, absolutely loved it. Sure it was not perfect, but it was a fitting conclusion. Since I've processed just about everything now, an idea popped into my head. Not sure if this was discussed before, but: Thoughts?
  10. blank points

Lucky Marks

Hey folks. Hope everyone is enjoying the game as much as I am. I wanted to ask this question. So far, I have found all of Olympus and Twilight Town's lucky marks, and I am playing on Standard. Does anyone know how many LMs need to be found on Standard to unlock the secret ending?
  11. blank points

New World of Final Fantasy IOS title.

Hey all. It looks like a new WOFF game for the IOS is coming our way. It's titled World of Final Fantasy Meli-Melo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpa0Vg0Cnpg Good to see that there will be another game in this series. Hope this means a proper sequel is possible. Really like the look of this...
  12. blank points

A thought

Hello everyone. Been a really long time since I created a thread, but I was wondering if this was discussed before. So what do you guys think of this?
  13. blank points

Riku's Keyblade Customize?

Hello all. This is my first real thread, so if it is in the wrong section do let me know. Anyway, I have been wondering, does anyone think that, seeing as in previous games we could change keyblades for Sora, Roxas, and TAV, that we will be able to customize Riku's keyblades in DDD as well...
Back