• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hobbe

Thirteen Hearts of Pure Light?

I'm not really seeing this discussed anywhere; perhaps it has been in one of several megathreads. It was revealed that Kingdom Hearts III will have six new Princesses of Heart, with Kairi making the 7th again as in the original game. Presumably, the previous six princesses haven't lost their...
  2. Hobbe

What’s up with Merlin?

So what's the deal with Merlin? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So the first time we see Merlin he is living in Radiant Garden and is in possession of the 100 Acre Wood storybook, a most interesting example of an actual world...
  3. Hobbe

On the Aging of Nobodies

Posting this one here because the concept of Nobodies growing new hearts, although hinted at in previous installments, was first outright stated in this game... I think. I'm a little bit dusty on the lore and stuff. Also going to apologize now for always saying 'ten years between BBS and DDD'...
Back