• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Coolest looking keyblade

What do you think the coolest looking keyblade is? I think the Kingdom Key is.
  2. S

Secret ending ideas(spoilers)

k i just got done watching the secret ending and it was freakin great. But it made me think about how that world got to the way it was. So here is what i think. I think that that world was happy and peacful and everything was right. But then somone defied the leader. That defier had his own army...
  3. S

Secret Ending(might be spoiler i dunno)

how do i get the secret ending is it beat the game in proud mode or complete the journal?
  4. S

help on jobs

ok i just want to know if u can change jobs from a brawler to a keyblade weilder, if you can how?
  5. S

help o jobs

help on jobs ok i just want to know if u can change jobs from a brawler to a keyblade weilder, if you can how?
  6. S

Who where the kids on the Clock Tower with BHK?

In one of the trailers (i forgot which one) BHK is with 3 other kids I am just wondering what other people think they are.
Back