• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. theirlosthearts

people are motherkupoers

people are kupoing motherfuckers they all like "guys dont know what its like, my ovaries make me wanna kick them in the nuts" they talk about loving others, fighting for equal rights, and fairness but its all bullsh!t when comes down to it you call them out on it and the motherfuckers be all...
  2. theirlosthearts

Morality: Right, Wrong, and Whatever.

Just some things I want to get other people's perspectives on. What do you think about morality? Does the concept of right and wrong exist? And if so, how do you define it? If right and wrong exists, what makes something right or wrong? Do humans have an inherent moral nature? And if...
  3. theirlosthearts

whywhy why

why are so many people gone why can't the bots fill the void in my heart my friends left behind why cant it be like it was why
  4. theirlosthearts

One year and two days. The best of my life.

Well, I checked my profile and saw that I joined KHi one year and two days ago. In that time, I've come to know this place as many things. It's where I've found some of my best friends. It's been the place I can blow off steam and just be myself. It's been therapeutic, and it's helped me...
  5. theirlosthearts

SE trying to raise money for charity

Square Enix Europe is raising money for a video game industry based charity called GamesAid. SEE is trying to raise £25,000 to coincide with the 25th anniversary of final fantasy. An interesting little tidbit is that they have an event tomorrow (August 23) at Wimbledon Park. Overall, SE...
  6. theirlosthearts

Old depression

Ya know, after reading some of the poetry I used to write, I hit the realization that "I was really emo." A strange revelation. Well, here it is. don't cry just die let it all be over sell your heart feel no more pain until you start regretting then you search out pain whatever seems real...
  7. theirlosthearts

Children

Children say, “Yay!” They run and they play Until they see life’s decay With the lights no longer lit They fall into the pits When their savior said, “I quit” As pain is thrown in the mix They forget their days of playing with sticks And keep searching for some fix Their names fall off the list...
  8. theirlosthearts

Ashes

Ashes Ashes We all fall down But hidden within Embers Embers We fling them around Bringing forth pain Flames Flames We’ve hurt each other now And so it begins again Ashes Ashes Will the heart’s fires never die down?
  9. theirlosthearts

Walking through life

More poetry from when I was all depressed. We wanted what wasn’t there So we stopped wanting We were hurt by everything So we stopped feeling We saw all there was So we stopped looking We regretted it all But we kept living We were harmed by many We injured many So we kept crying We cursed...
  10. theirlosthearts

The voice from the beginning of KH1 has been troubling me. . .

I know that the voice that Sora hears in the beginning of KH1 is supposed to be the King, but I find a couple of things about that to be strange. First, the voice does not have the same accent/vernacular as Mickey. Second, the voice seems to know and gain some knowledge of Sora, which the King...
  11. theirlosthearts

Which Gameplay Style Would You Prefer for KH3?

The gameplay of Kingdom Hearts has evolved over these last ten years, and several different styles of gameplay have surfaced. This thread is for discussing what you want to see move on to Kingdom Hearts III and is also for discussing what you would rather see left behind. For polling...
  12. theirlosthearts

Enslaved

This is written as a paragraph, but it still feels more like poetry than prose. I wrote this about half a year ago. Enslaved One had faith in me, and I broke her faith. Already, I love the burn spreading on my skin. I am enslaved to the sensation. It requires a pained state. Pain leading...
  13. theirlosthearts

How has KHI or the internet in general changed/helped you?

This is a comic about SOPA that got me thinking about how much the internet affects all of us. What if SOPA was passed? - A comic - Imgur This really made think about how much I've changed due to the internet. My internet access is restricted to almost only KHI and Facebook, but I can still...
  14. theirlosthearts

You, Not Me

Again, I know that poetry doesn't have to rhyme. Here it is. You, Not Me You’re not me I’m not you You never will be No matter how I feel Sometimes I just have to deal But we’re not the same We used to be one But my heart was maimed And then it was done And now I see you Separate from me...
  15. theirlosthearts

Regret

First off, I know that poetry doesn't have to rhyme, so you don't have to tell me. With that in mind, here it is. Regret You’ll regret it You’ll see You’ll regret it When you’re like me After you’ve wasted every day You’ll be filled with regret After you’ve wasted every day We’ll have met...
  16. theirlosthearts

Help/Support ► CSO/ISO files for PSP

i happened upon some files that i don't know how to use, so how do you take psp games in the CSO and/or ISO formats and make them playable on your PSP?
  17. theirlosthearts

Eugenics

Since i was tired and not thinking properly with the euthanasia thread, i decided to make a eugenics thread just to clear things up. Good conversation, i like to try to understand people's opinions. in the word's of many a radio dj, Light em up!
  18. theirlosthearts

Euthanasia

What do you all think of euthanasia? I don't mean somebody who's terminal offing themselves, but a more of a general Nazi styled euthanasia. Forced sterilization of people with certain disabilities, killing people with a certain class of disabilities, offing an ethnic group, etc. Like my last...
  19. theirlosthearts

Help/Support ► Tips for depression

Although every person is different, sometimes what helps one person get through depression will help another. Post everything that legitimately helps you when you are depressed. Please, nothing about riding unicorns until your problems go away or any advice like that. Who knows? You just...
  20. theirlosthearts

Suicide

is it good, bad, justifiable, or never right? should it be legal or illegal? what are your opinions on the subject? i don't have an opinion on suicide (even though i have considered it), so i'm not going to bash anyone, just say what you think.
Back