• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nov

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 27 posted) Huh, after overcoming some difficulties with both of my computers and a big pile of school assignments in these last two weeks I'm finally ready to continue with this project~ *u* Terribly sorry for the delay~ but I'm glad to see we have...
  2. Nov

Name your dream eaters

I'm not too creative with names as you can see, haha. Meow Wow - Miumau Tama Sheep - Lambi Komory Bat - Bartok Hebby Repp - Salsa Toximander - Venom Kooma Panda - Taotao Cera Terror - Danonino Pegaslick - Stardust Eaglider - Fawkes Yoggy Ram - Djali Escarglow - Esgarcot Fishboné - Piranha Fin...
  3. Nov

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 25 posted) Yeah, I think so! A nice breather here and then we can keep going with some fierce fighting again, haha. ;D I also think that you made a good decision with that. SRK will probably get even more focused in the latter part of the story when...
  4. Nov

Completion Times

Finished Standard Mode with Sora at level 37 and Riku 49. Clear time was 24:42. c:~
  5. Nov

Take a Picture with KH3D!

They're hidden. But they're there. `3´ I never lie (lol, that's the first lie right there). Naww. ;A;<3
  6. Nov

Take a Picture with KH3D!

For the communiteeh and stuff. So, erm. Here we go.
  7. Nov

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

This was great~ Ben Diskin is truly awesome. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. *3*
  8. Nov

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

Those art cards look so gorgeous. ;A; And to be honest the whole package. A great video all in all, thanks Seta! c:
  9. Nov

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 24 posted) Once again I must say that I love the change of pace that this chapter brought into the story. Especially when it involves Sora, Riku and Kairi, whom I've missed quite a lot, I'm one happy reader. I liked the way you added humor in it...
  10. Nov

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

Oh yeah, you're right! I didn't notice it at first. Cool. c:
  11. Nov

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

And apparently he has Riku and Kairi figures as well in addition to the shirt, haha.
  12. Nov

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 23 posted) First of all, I'm terribly sorry for all the delay that I've caused because of my overactive real life. Hopefully we will be back on tracks as soon as possible. Finally I am really able to comment these 5 past chapters that I have yet to...
  13. Nov

Rumour Has It: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012

Re: Europiean Release date? We will have to wait for the official announcement still. :c But I guess that date gives some hint when to expect the game. *shrug*
  14. Nov

Re: Europiean Release date? Well, that didn't take long. Oh well, gotta wait for the official announcement then. c:
  15. Nov

Re: Europiean Release date? A bit later than I expected. Though I'm personally quite happy about this. I've got time to acquire money~ *3*
  16. Nov

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 18 posted) Quite unusual for me to make a comment about a comment but... *v* Haha, I guess you could say so. Well, as I've said to you, that after Roxas and Riku, she is probably my favorite character in the series (she is at least one of my...
  17. Nov

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

That box is beautiful. *3* Unfortunately I'm not too excited about the content to actually get it but that box is some definite eye-candy.
  18. Nov

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 18 posted) To be honest, this is probably my favorite chapter so far. I love Roxas and Ventus chapters as well however, but there's just something in this chapter that makes me like this a bit, bit more. Is it Aqua~? Hm, can't say for sure. ;3 As...
  19. Nov

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 17 posted) First of all, I must say that I absolutely love that world where Rudol is in. I mean, I have a thing for very "ominous", seemingly dead worlds and this one's no different. I really like the way you've described it. As I think I said to...
  20. Nov

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

True. I think I spoiled myself a good deal of FFXIII by listening to the OST before actually finishing the game. And I can't remember what OST it was but it definitely spoiled a lot for me with its song titles. I don't think it was BBS though. Therefore, I'm a bit hesitant about listening to...
Back