• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SummerWindsong

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

I love how Dearly Beloved sounds like its coming form a music box. It sounds so... precious lol
  2. SummerWindsong

what kairi ment?

Hm i never really gave it much thought it just seemed really random, like when she said "lets leave, just the two of us, LOLJK. :)"
  3. SummerWindsong

Where will you be when they start anouncing worlds?

Ive made up my mind to absolutely not spoil DDD for myself. So when they start revealing worlds, im going to avoid this site like the plague. So what about you guys, will you soak up all the info you can get, or will try to stay a DDD virgin until it is in your hands?
  4. SummerWindsong

Kingdom Hearts Concept Sketches + Discussion

Awww Riku ruffling Soras hair is so cute :3 I like the way Kairi comes off in the scetches, like she actually has a personality. I thought she was pretty bland in all the games.
  5. SummerWindsong

Thoughts on Card System in Re:COM

I really liked the card system, it was different, and challenging. It was even more difficult with Riku, you had to play the cards they set out for you.
  6. SummerWindsong

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

I thought my computer was lagging when Yen Sid was talking and the screen was black XD This looks awesome, i want to see more Riku gameplay~
Back