• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

umm...help with KH2 final mix

Can you switch the voices to japanese? and can the subs be turned off? I just got it and have no clue how to work the options
  2. L

Summon Mickey?

i was at gamewinners.com and i saw a tip that said if you finish everything, go back to timeless river, go through a new door, and help mickey fight some heartless he will give you King's charm. Has anybody heard of this? highly unlikely........
  3. L

Here we go again.....

I recently encountered a post in which someone made a long list of "remixes". I was not the least bit impressed and as before i am going back to work on some remixes to prove my point. Expect a remix of tension rising, 13th dillema, and the 13th struggle in about a week.
  4. L

Remix is done

Alright everyone, the moment some of you have been waiting for. MY passion remix is done. I had to rush cleaning it up to get it out today so some parts might sound wierd or off but its nothing big. Let me know wat u think and enjoy...
  5. L

My Passion Remix

Heres part of the remix i promised some of you but its only the first minute and it needs some cleaning up. Im very busy at school so ill have the rest in about a week. Meanwhile enjoy Sanctuary - (After the Dream Remix) and let me know wat you think. Its kind of the in between version of the...
  6. L

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

Well Ive started the remix. I have about 1 minute of it done. U guys want a techno remix? The one im doing is like a cross between the opening version and the after the battle version. its pretty calm but ill do a techno one after im done with this one
  7. L

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

Deal! Give me a about a week and ill have one. A GOOD one. Just PM me in about a week or watch the boards for it.
  8. L

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

By the way, you cant remix this because you dont have the acapella to the song. And dont give me that "Well lets see you remix it !" crap. I will if you really want me to show u a real remix
  9. L

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

OH GOD somebody SHOOT ME!! This is a disgarce to even be called music!! You didnt remix anything you just added childish effects to it that anybody in here can do!!All you fruitcakes that like it need to get ripped and get a life and maybe a girl if you havent seen one.
  10. L

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

what the hell was that. All you did was phase the music. My dog craps put better stuff than that.
  11. L

In-game reset

Is there an in-game reset button combination? i tried the regular L1+L2+R1+R2 start and select but nothing happens
  12. L

Help with tron

thanks
  13. L

Help with tron

How do you beat the world. I beat the first visit and tried coming back but nothing happens. i go to the simulation hangar and it say i need the solar sailor. what do i do?!
  14. L

Other Passion Version

Ive noticed that nobody has mentioned the Planit T Remix of Passion. Its not that great but for those of you who are curious to listen to it here it is. It gets more melodious towards the end. Enjoy http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HKXQA7E7MBLK32ZVWGQ3NF2IM
  15. L

New theory on kh3

I think that kh 3 will be a prequel. In Ansem report 9 he states that a king (mickey) spoke to him about the keyblade wielder and how he brought peace and that there was another story that he brought chaos. This was all mentioned in past tense. Just a thought.....
  16. L

New theory on 3 knights

oops......well i haven't played kh2.
  17. L

New theory on 3 knights

I don't read japanese so i dont know exactly what the secret ending says but i did see one part where it quotes some of the ansem reports. I don't know what part is quoted but from what i remember about them there was one that mentioned ansem's encounter with someone from another world and that...
  18. L

HELP! Pretty stones

I got 2 pretty stones while playing kingdom hearts. What do i do with them?
  19. L

Need serious help!!

I know this thread is in the wrong place but i see more people in here than in the kingdom hearts one where it belongs OK, in hollow bastion when you go to the underground waterway and you switch the gates and stuff, there are 2 things that i cant get to. 1. The treasure chest above the...
  20. L

Treasure Chest in Underground Waterway

OK, in hollow bastion when you go to the underground waterway and you switch the gates and stuff, there are 2 things that i cant get to. 1. The treasure chest above the waterway which can be seen from jumping up against the wall as soon as you come out from the...
Back