• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MegaWallflower

All Aboard the Chuchu Train!

A fanclub for the veteran! The master! The rapper! The writer! The friend! THE CHUCHU! (Following banner made by the lovely BufferAndLoad) Welcome to the Chuman Fanclub! (representation) (representation) And remember everyone! After 3 days of friendship, you evolve into being Chuchu's...
  2. MegaWallflower

Something about 0.2 BBS stuck out to me...

Maybe that's it. Whatever it is, they just don't look like they belong together.
  3. MegaWallflower

Something about 0.2 BBS stuck out to me...

I actually agree, it looks really cluttered. So much is going on right on top of other stuff. It's jarring to me.
  4. MegaWallflower

Seven Princesses Of Hearts Nobodies?

Ah, I hadn't realized it before I read this, but Sora acted as a catalyst. He sped up/made possible the making of Namine, but he didn't actually contribute anything to her that stayed with her, because we know his body, soul, and heart were all elsewhere. So, going with a chemistry metaphor...
  5. MegaWallflower

Xaldin's Motivation in Beast's Castle

Maybe Xaldin was Gaston all along. He was deeply hurt by Belle's kidnapping and pitied her broken home, only to find that she had fallen for her captor. Heartbroken and alone, Gaston moved away, got plastic surgery, changed his name. But nothing worked. He still felt empty. And when he had to...
  6. MegaWallflower

Xaldin's Motivation in Beast's Castle

I got that feeling, too. Maybe it was because the Beast was finding love. Xaldin really seemed to loathe the very notion of love, like he'd had very unpleasant memories with it. I mean, I mean, he literally just goes to the castle sometimes to stare at beast hatefully and make remarks about...
  7. MegaWallflower

Foreteller Animal Emblems = Symbolism?

No, it's a bit harder to say yes because it's hard to believe Mickey, who traveled with and rescued Riku, would leave someone behind for being "dark".
  8. MegaWallflower

Do you think that Kairi may possibly remember Aqua?

Whether she completely forgot being a resident of Radiant Garden or not is up for debate, but since Aqua seems to remember the name Sora, she'll probably remember Kairi and Riku as well.
  9. MegaWallflower

And then Sora goes and attacks Leon's computer. xd
  10. MegaWallflower

He fights like a ballerina in the concept art, though, Osprey He's beauty and grace. As Osprey's post shows, trying to draw similarities between the main cast and the foreteller's animals isn't going to work all that great. Maybe it can help us draw meaning from their trailer quotes...
  11. MegaWallflower

But it looks so pretty and big. Not a city, by any means --the way everything is spread out suggest it's more country --but I think it's more that plot has kept up from actively exploring the main islands rather than it being dull and boring.
  12. MegaWallflower

In KH3D, Riku's exact comment to Ansem was, So Riku remembered Terra mostly because of his dream of the outside world, but Ansem jogged his memory of the moment they met and the promise they kept. Kairi probably doesn't actually have amnesia, but like Ethy said, and like Kairi herself...
  13. MegaWallflower

Not just a goat, a Ram, I think. I'm sure there's plenty of symbolism attached to rams. There's at least a little biblical significance, I think, and its the aries star sign.
  14. MegaWallflower

Sketchdump

I finally got a few KH sketches done. And I rescanned some earlier pictures with better quality. I'd really love to get better, so let me know any tips you have for me!
  15. MegaWallflower

How hard is the Dustflier?

I'm pretty sure I remember it killing it in a second flat when it did it's backflip thing when I walked into its part of town.
  16. MegaWallflower

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

My novel came in the other day, and I love the extra insight it gives us to both Namine and Repliku.
  17. MegaWallflower

Discussion: The wasted potential of Dream Drop Distance

For reference, here's the dialougue: (Heartless appear) Roxas: Heartless! They must be after the device. (He takes care of them quickly, though he is out of breath) Roxas: What am I doing? Getting worked up over some device. Like I've got any clue what the Organization even uses it for...
  18. MegaWallflower

I definitely agree with that. There are so few girls and they face way tougher scrutiny than the boys even for actions that the boys also do. I was trying to say that we shouldn't factor the role that the girls have into their worth and ability as characters, since that is a writing issue rather...
  19. MegaWallflower

True, but it can get a bit trying when almost all the girl's roles are there as support for the boy's more central/involved roles, or rather, built specifically around the boy's roles or for them. It's a little more than a number's game when the girl's roles have to be connected to the boys and...
  20. MegaWallflower

Dengeki Interview with Nomura + Commemorative 600th Issue

We'll get to learn about the rest of the fragmentary passage after all. Hooray~
Back