• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. siddharm

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

This thread gets like 5 updates every second -_-
  2. siddharm

Anybody notice that in the first "drop" sequence, sora has his original clothes and the drop sequences after that have his pimped out old skool dud's?
  3. siddharm

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Man the english version better come out during summer break so i can go on a 24 hour playing spree :D
  4. siddharm

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Wait so if sora is falling into another world, and that is in the "realm of sleep" then the game could be a inception kind of situation where you can go in and out of "sleep" at any time or if you complete a world. Just guessing.
  5. siddharm

HQ Scans and Translations!

I love how nobody has yet to mention that ven is still in the so called "realm of sleep" so sora might meet ven in the game. Correct me if i am wrong pleez :-D
Back