• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MASTER260

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

I've never kept any of my old phones, wish I had, though, but I remember I always had a phone running some sort of Verizon operating system. Sometimes it was V-Cast, I remember I had this cool V-Cast phone that had both a resistive touchscreen and a slide-out keyboard. But my parents never let...
  2. MASTER260

The treatment of women in this series

Wait, weren't they supposed to save Namine because she merged with Kairi like Roxas did with Sora and now they want to make them separate people again? Is she even mentioned in this game?
  3. MASTER260

The Keyblade War

So, just making sure I remember this right, Xehanort wants to make a person with a heart of pure light, (Ventus, since his darkness was extracted from him beforehand,) "clash," (whatever that means,) with a person with a heart of pure darkness, (Vanitas, since he's the embodiment of Ventus'...
  4. MASTER260

I haven't been on this forum since, like, before KH3D came out and I haven't really been following..

...the story since. Can someone give me a Kingdom Hearts refresher, please?
  5. MASTER260

Another Side, Another Story: HD Complete Edition

Sorry... Please don't have this locked...
  6. MASTER260

Well, that's just frickin' great... [/sarcasm] EDIT: Oh, BTW, Kairi doesn't love the floor as much as Sora does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9PpYPbplvs
  7. MASTER260

Hey, um, I've been trying to avoid these forums, (mainly because I, well, still haven't beaten KH3D & don't want spoilers,) but, um, I made this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5RUt6bA9o Personally, I hope the secret ending for KH 1.5 HD Remix goes a little something like this, but that's...
  8. MASTER260

About Roxas...

EDIT:nvmnvmnvmnvmnvnnvnvnmv
  9. MASTER260

Realized something again!

"Aren't there hearts confined in you too?" "Aren't there hearts confined in you TOO?" "Aren't there hearts confined in you TOO?!" Remember that whole Horcrux theory? Maybe it also applies to the good guys...
  10. MASTER260

Did...Sora actually lose his groove...and get it back?

Well, it seems to me that it went in Roxas, (cuz, you know, that'd explain why Roxas looks so much like Ven,) so I'm under the impression he got Ven's heart back when Roxas merged with Sora. As for Sora's own heart, I'm personally under the opinion that his Heartless, (Heartless' basically just...
  11. MASTER260

All the X-guys are coming back?

I'm making this my profile pic on FB. Now if only Facebook supported GIF animation...
  12. MASTER260

You know with all the talk of the box art meaning Sora will fall into darkness, I think we forgot...

I meant how people are saying that. Wasn't it a recurring theme in KH1? I just gave Deep Dive as an example. I could be wrong, though...
  13. MASTER260

You know with all the talk of the box art meaning Sora will fall into darkness, I think we forgot...

...about Sora falling in stuff like this trailer: KH3D- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Official Trailer [English Subtitles] - YouTube Now, the thing is, I believe in the early days of KH there were these times that they would show Sora flying through the air, asleep, like at the end of...
  14. MASTER260

Xemnas IS Terra?

Well, I don't really think that he had MX's influence so much as he had Terranort's influence, who himself had MX's influence. You see, all Xemnas remembers is his time as Terranort, who was constantly being influenced by MX, so he probably acted evil cuz that's all he knows... That's all I'm...
  15. MASTER260

Xemnas IS Terra?

I've been saying this for a long time now & no one ever listens... D: EDIT: Well, I've at least been saying that Xemnas is Terra's Nobody since he comes from Terranort's body, which is also Terra's body, but SOD is still Xehanort's Heartless since he came from Terranort's heart, which is also...
  16. MASTER260

Say, I just realized something 10th Anniversary-wise.

Sorry if this is already known/obvious, but: KH1 Japanese release: March 28th, 2002. KH3D Japanese release: March 29th, 2012. & this is not even including the possibility it may be a day early or something... (That happens sometimes with games.) EDIT: Wait, does this mean the American release...
  17. MASTER260

Identity of Robed Figures

You know, I'm not so sure about all these claims that Isa is gonaa be on Xehanort's side. Remember, the only reason Saix was, "evil," wasn't so much that he was evil, it's just that he wasn't fooling himself & fully accepted that his emotions were now gone. Thus, he acted emotionless, & didn't...
  18. MASTER260

Birth By Sleep on PC?

I tried this before. It is theoretically possible, but since the guy's behind jpcsp, (which, I believe, is the only emulator that can play BBS,) don't like piracy, they put a bunch of protections to make sure that you could only use a freshly dumped copy instead of a pirated one, which doesn't...
  19. MASTER260

Birth by Sleep on Sale!

Why would I get a PSP now?
Back