• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Naught

KH: Re:Coded - Help

So I've done the game, got all cards in castle oblivion and I'm level 62. I need to level up so any you guys got any tips?
  2. Naught

Help/Support ► I lack a CoM game box, I need one.

Sooo... I seem to have misplaced my KH:CoM game case when moving house. Which has p*ssed me off quite a lot. Anyone know where to buy game cases online or something? (GBA Version)
  3. Naught

Help/Support ► Need help for research (college homework)

So my teacher in media said we could do a forum for research, so I'll give it a go. I'm researching into science fiction films and how they portray social anxieties and I'd like your opinion on it. How do you think it does or why do you think it doesn't? Explain your opinion if you can, it'd be...
  4. Naught

Need a little help with my Media coursework

So my teacher in media said we could do a forum for research, so I'll give it a go. I'm researching into science fiction films and how they portray social anxieties and I'd like your opinion on it. How do you think it does or why do you think it doesn't? Explain your opinion if you can, it'd be...
  5. Naught

Please say hello to me...

Such a sad scene in I Am Legend. New profile, was on here a few years back. Just popping in to say hello.
  6. Naught

The first video game to make you cry

Crying in video games has always been a little confusing to some. A lot of people disagree and use the argument 'How can a game make you cry?', but that's generally those who don't play much video games and only see them as another form of media, like television. I, myself, think that video...
Back