• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cynical Optimist

KH3D Mega Theory (Part 1): Namine's Involvement and Drop Gauge Theory

This... This actually makes some sense. I like this theory ^.^ But to be honest, I'm not really sure this is how they'll enter the realm. They might go into the RoS via Yen Sid's magic, but I do like this theory and I can see this happen (not to mention this can give Kairi some development; I...
  2. Cynical Optimist

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

Blegh, I know. I wanted them to shut up and let us enjoy the game, but they kept on talking, and I couldn't hear it ;; And yeah, hopefully someone brought a camera into TGS and got some footage of the demo, hopefully they'll be a bit more quieter so we can actually hear. And maybe show off...
  3. Cynical Optimist

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

Whaa??! Seriously?! *Plays back vid, listening full blast* ...Oh my god, you're right! I didn't notice that 'till you pointed it out. Thanks~ So far Traverse Town looks awesome AND we got to see some Free Flow Action. They could have shown off the area a little bit more, but for now, I am...
  4. Cynical Optimist

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

YES!! FINALLY!!! *cries waterfalls of joy* Now we just need some videos of Sora's gameplay and then I'm a happy camper.
  5. Cynical Optimist

TGS 2011 Floor Map Revealed

I wouldn't be too sure about that :\ I would be amazed if someone actually leaked the trailer, but considering it's only 80 people in a closed theater, I don't think it's gonna get leaked. Besides, Nomura's going to upload the trailer soon after, anyway.
  6. Cynical Optimist

Re:coded it is worth playing?

Re: coded it is worth playing? What everyone else is saying. While the plot is basically an abridged version of KH1 (and COM... I guess) the gameplay is really fun and enjoyable. As for importance, the only thing necessary about coded is the the secret ending. IMO, this game is kind of sort of...
  7. Cynical Optimist

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

"Dont look at spoilers, Dont look at spoilers, Dont look at spoilers, Dont look at spoilers... *peeks* DAMNIT!!" Blegh, back when I was new to KH, I spoiled myself silly mostly because I didn't have a DS or a PS2 back then. When I got Days, I still enjoyed it, but I guess it would of been...
  8. Cynical Optimist

Insert Greeting Here

*taps the mic*... Is this thing on? Hi. I'm Cynical Optimist. I'm cynical, and I'm an optimist... What? Anyway, I've been stalking this site for quite a while and one day I just said "Screw it, I'm gonna join." And then I did. Some basic stuff about me is that I (duh) love kingdom hearts, and...
Back