• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mite

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Here's a Let's Go P/E MewTwo code if you couldn't make it to Best Buy:
  2. Mite

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

if you have a copey of let's go pikachu/eevee and can't get to a Target store for the shiny pokemon event going on, i have a spare code here.
  3. Mite

Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't believe there's been any indication of the release date being pushed back to accommodate these changes, so i feel pretty bad for everyone that's going to have to work around the clock at the studio to get this done. The crunch time that just got added to this is very real.
  4. Mite

Film ► Bohemian Rhapsody | Queen/Freddie Mercury Movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9c5nnDd_s Couldn't remember if a thread for this existed and couldn't find one, so here we go! I hadn't heard anything about this film in so long, not since Sacha Baron Cohen was in talks to play Freddie, or had dropped out of playing him or something. I...
  5. Mite

Film ► Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4 This looks REALLY good. Can't wait to see it next year. Get hype for Miles!!!
  6. Mite

Should Thread Titles Have Swear Words?

There's only one gosh darn right answer, and you heathens only get one chance to pick it. Don't disappoint me.
  7. Mite

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! I made my pre-order last night, and the theme is quite nice. If I can I usually always get physical copies of games, but decided that the theme you get for the pre-order was a nice enough bonus to nudge me to get the digital...
  8. Mite

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

I think this is where this thread ends. TheKeyBasHKey, I hope you're able to move on from this and find other avenues of expressing your love of the series you enjoy so much; but obsessing over your lost positions isn't healthy, especially if you're now wanting revenge. If you still feel the...
  9. Mite

Film ► Your Best Stuff of 2016

Let's face it, 2016 blew. It blew chunks. Big, flaming chunks that burned everything we loved and cared about down around us as baby animals cried. But, that also lead something else for a lot of us... ESCAPISM! What were the best things that you watched, read, and listened to this year that...
  10. Mite

Help/Support ► pronunciation of "uncomfortable"

I've said it both of those ways depending on how fast I've spoken. Your teacher is saying it in a more correct way, or enunciating it more, but you're saying it in a way that I think generally gets used a lot too.
  11. Mite

Anime/Manga ► Yuri!!! On ICE

[At first I thought about just posting about this in the Anime/Manga Dumping Ground, but nah, this deserves it's own thread.] Yuri Katsuki carried the hope of all Japan on his shoulders in the Figure Skating Grand Prix, but suffered a crushing defeat in the finals. He returned to his hometown in...
  12. Mite

Pokemon Writing Contest Giveaway

Seeing as Pokemon Sun/Moon will be coming out next month, I thought it'd be fun to do a little contest and giveaway. In the writing section I'm currently holding a Pokemon writing contest. The Prizes? A chance to win a download code for Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, or Pokemon Yellow on the 3DS...
  13. Mite

Pokemon Writing Contest Giveaway

Hello Writing Section, it's your not-the-writing-section-mod-Moderator, Mite here! Seeing that the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon are just over a month away, I figured it'd be fun to do a little writing contest giveaway in preparation for the new games. What am I giving away, you're asking...
  14. Mite

5 Years Later

Boy does time sure fly; it's already my 5 year anniversary! \>o< I'm not such a new guy any more. Thinking of things that have changed here since 2011: I'm a pink person now. That's neat. There used to be Orange people, but not any more. Which is sad because orange is my favorite color...
  15. Mite

Free Candy Here

Hey everyone, *obvious lie* APRIL FOOLS!!! Ha, there was no candy at all! Not even a picture! And thus my yearly obligation to lie and violate people's trust for a cheap laugh has been fulfilled. Thank you all for your participation in this year's prank. Your complimentary whoopee cushion...
  16. Mite

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I say now that I will never, ever be satisfied with the KH series until they include a world based on The Three Caballeros. Give me a world where Donald can have a ton of focus, and let him have some fun with José and...
  17. Mite

I'd like to be Gold now.

After being on this forum for about 4 years now I've come to the conclusion that I really don't have the drive to make the amount of posts that'll get me to Gold Member status. BUT, since I still want to have the benefits and the gold user name, I've decided to take the road less-traveled around...
  18. Mite

KH Secret Santa

Since it's getting to be the Holiday season I wanted to try making a game. This is how it works: the first player will post the name of a KH character (and by extension, Disney Characters in KH games) and the responding player will say what they would get that character for Christmas, and then...
  19. Mite

Anime/Manga ► My Hero Academia

Izuku Midoriya was just a regular middle school student in a world where people with superpowers known as "Quirks" are the norm. However, he dreams of one day becoming a Hero despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. After being the only one to try and save his childhood...
  20. Mite

Anime/Manga ► Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma [Season 3]

On a mission to explore all aspects of the culinary world from the divinely decadent to the unbearably grotesque, Sōma Yukihira’s ultimate goal is to become a chef that can surpass his father. He’s shocked one day when his dad decides to close up the family shop for the next few years and send...
Back