• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arimith

Racism in the Modern World (And your experiences with it)

To start off with, I feel it is important to establish that I am a white, middle-class male working as a cashier to help pay for College. I have been raised in suburbia for most of my life, and as such have been rather safe (at least at home.) Up until reaching maturity and having to...
  2. Arimith

Star Ocean: Second Evolution

So...I searched for a good solid 15 minutes, and could not find a thread on this. If I derped and there is one established already, feel free to delete this thread mods... Now, that being said, who all here are fans? This was my first action RPG, and to this day it is still my favorite. The...
  3. Arimith

Another "I'm New Here!" Thread!

Title kind of explains it I guess haha. Actually stumbled across this forum on accident when I was looking something up for BBS. Community seemed really chill, so I decided to give it a whirl :tongue: I hear two things about this forum though. One, that I am about to lose my soul, and two, that...
Back