• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora|Chey

Fanfiction ► Currently Untitled Story of Roxas

wow, this is awesome, but word of advice, you made the same mistakes i did, if its just one huge paragraph, nobody will want to read it, i took the time out because quite frankly i dont give a shit if its one big paragraph, loads of small ones or one letter paragraphs, i read kingdom hearts...
  2. Sora|Chey

Fanfiction ► The hatred of haruhi suzumiya chapter one

yeah i doubt that somehow, im not writing stories again, im giving up on everything in my life, i dont care about anything anymore, its not you guys, its this really shit day ive been having, i just couldnt give a shit about anything anymore
  3. Sora|Chey

Ok? I guess I could start and use proper grammar, it would help alot. But the reason I wrote in script was because im not very good writing as story. Im just going to give up writing stories until I get better at it.
  4. Sora|Chey

the grammar im sorry about, im not exactly a punctuality person, but the switch in writing styles is supposed to make it easier because the last time i wrote just a story type one, i got slated to death, thanks for the comment anyway i guess :/
  5. Sora|Chey

wait wait wait.....what?! how could you not like it?? well i guess your entitled to your opinion too ^_^........e_e
  6. Sora|Chey

yes i will, im working on chapter 2 right now, glad you guys like it, and lanydx its the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, you should watch it, its good :)
  7. Sora|Chey

ok, this is more of a script than a story, but i wrote this and i thought i should share it, its based on the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, but its got my own little twists to it, i dont mind if you wanna use it for a play or something (not that you would) so i hope you enjoy :) Key...
  8. Sora|Chey

Destiny high RP

ok guys, i thought i'd start a RP thing, its basically desting islands high so you have 3 choices: teachers: you can post a teacher profile. your gonna have to put: name: age: gender: profession: description: must be at least a paragraph or two bio: some of your characters back-story...
  9. Sora|Chey

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

the in depth description of the races, i would never have been able to describe like that, to be honest, i dont think i could be bothered to do anything like that ^_^
  10. Sora|Chey

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

holy hellfire! this is good, in fact its more than good its great! could you be my sensei?
  11. Sora|Chey

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: the beginnings

well, ive deleted it, cos it sucks :'(
  12. Sora|Chey

yeah...told you guys it would suck..... :'(
  13. Sora|Chey

anything other than just that? you know, POSITIVE things are accepted too ¬_¬
  14. Sora|Chey

im new, just thought id say hi

hey, im new, just joined, but i know alot about kh 1, 2 and chain of memories, i also played a little of days but not much, i wanna share my kh fanfic madness on here because, well i have nobody real world side that gives a crap :/ *shuns all the none believers* shuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn! (charlie the...
  15. Sora|Chey

its my first story, so dont blame me if it sucks ^_^
  16. Sora|Chey

there used to be a fanfic here, but it sucked so i deleted it...sorry guys :'(
Back