• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

If you were a mod....

How would this place be if you were a mod? I'd run it like the vBchat. XD Yes, this place would very different if some of you guys out there were in charge. Thank God you're not.
  2. L

Stressified. x.X

So very stressed... Also have been diagnosed with an acute anxiety attack today, but it felt like I had the damn flu. x.X Now I must breathe in... and breathe out. Think of happy little bunnies in tiny crashing planes. Anyone else been stressified?
  3. L

What are you eating?

I've got nachos. o.o Yummy, cheesey nachos. And a diet coke. What are you guys eating?
  4. L

Gender confusion thread

Alrighty. Since no one can be completely sure of the gender of the majority of the members here, I have decided to help shed a little light on the subject. If you are male, let us know. If you are female, enlighten us. If you are not one of the above, you can sit there and feel offended. To...
  5. L

Most beautiful word in the English language?

I'd have to say that it's 'cellar door.' Just say it out loud and you'll know what I mean. Some that come up close would have to be shrubbery, whiz, and betrayal.
Back