• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kairi831

Boys vs Girls: Count to 100

Boys count down GOAL -100 Girls count up GOAL 100 i.e Current number 50 Boy 1: 49 Boy 2: 48 Girl 1: 49 Boy 3: 48 Girl 2: 49 i.e current number -50 Boys -51 Girls -49 See? Now gogogo! 0
  2. Kairi831

Cyberbu//y.

I just saw this movie. I cried. I have been bullied before for stupid reasons. So, it was easier for me to be in Taylors shoes. I love this movie but, has anyone seen it, or heard of it?
  3. Kairi831

Linkin Park

This is a very popular band. I love their music sooo much <3 Anyone else heard of this band?
  4. Kairi831

When you first saw KH?

My 2 older brothers introduced me to the first KH. Then my dad noticed I loooved the game, so he bought me KH2. Then I bought KH:Re-COM & 358/2.
  5. Kairi831

Dear reputation,

Im breaking up with you. Ive kept you forever but, its time to say good-bye. You ruined my life, turned me against everyone, and caused me pain. Im packing my bags and heading up. Up high enough where theres no more pain. __________________________________________________________________ The sun...
  6. Kairi831

Hello KHInsider.

Hey everyone! My name is Chynna but, please call me Kairi. I love Kingdom Hearts, Call of Duty and Little Big Planet. Im 13 years old and im very nice and funny <3 So, uhm, I hope I see some of you around sometime :D
Back