• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kdude17

What music remasters are you looking forward to?

Assuming they are being re-recorded, I am looking forward to The 13th Reflection, The Cavern of Remembrance theme, the Neverland theme, and Lazy Afternoons. If they don't re-record any of them I wouldn't be disappointed at all, I already love these tracks, I just think it'd be interesting to...
  2. kdude17

"Fish Face"

It's a bit nit-picky but the fish faces have bothered the hell out of me. If KH3 has fish-faces I would be so disappointed lol.
  3. kdude17

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I'm also excited for TGS, I definitely think we'll see an announcement for an HD collection. Hopefully they announce a release date that's not too far away, I havent replayed KH1 or 2 in years because i no longer have a PS2 or the games. But maybe even...
  4. kdude17

So has anyone bought a PSP...

I got a used PSP mainly to play BBS, not sure if I'll use it for much more than that, so yeah I hope BBSv2 comes out for the PSP or at least on the Playstation Store. I've never really liked anything by Nintendo, the only console I had by them was a GBA, but I actually kinda want the 3DS since I...
  5. kdude17

Kingdom Hearts 3D in this week's Dengeki PlayStation.

Wouldn't the best way be with an HD collection for PS3, Xbox 360, and possibly Wii? How long would it take for SE to remaster the games and also put it on other consoles by changing controls and such? Wii seems like a long shot since I doubt they would even bother with motion controls, but the...
  6. kdude17

Deep Jungle

Wow I forgot all about Hippos Lagoon and most of Deep Jungle. It really was a great world because it was original and the platforming was based on the setting of the movie. Wish I still owned my ps2 so I could play it again :/ I actually might try to find a ps2 cheap somewhere just to play...
  7. kdude17

Deep Jungle

Wow I forgot all about Hippos Lagoon and most of Deep Jungle. It really was a great world because it was original and the platforming was based on the setting of the movie. Wish I still owned my ps2 so I could play it again :/ I actually might try to find a ps2 cheap somewhere just to play...
  8. kdude17

Deep Jungle

Pride Lands really had no significance to the overall story and it was kind of a waste of space. Didn't really like Sora as a little lion either.
  9. kdude17

HD Remasters Development

I hope they do, but that's very unlikely. I'm sure there are many other KH fans who bought a 360 instead of a ps3 and remasters would be a must buy (for myself included, but I'm deffinetly not getting my hopes up).
Back