• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C.C.

What do you think of 358/2 Days?

That's an interesting point. Speaking for myself, what I wanted to see was an elaboration on the established characters that I had grown fond of before they started throwing in a bunch of new ones. When I initially saw the faces of the people wearing the spooky cloaks (i.e. Larxene, Vexen...
  2. C.C.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

Darn. Was hoping they'd share a few keyblade transformation bread crumbs. Better luck next time I suppose. I was a bit surprised at a lot of the negative feedback the art style received in the initial gameplay trailer. I didn't think it was all that bad, just different. I remember someone on...
  3. C.C.

Favorite Characters in KH2

A lot of Roxas & Axel no surprise lol. My personal favorite character in KH2 and all of KH for that matter is Seifer. He's one of those unsung amazing support characters. I love how they reimagined him to fit the role as a rival to Roxas much like how he was a rival/nemesis to Squall in...
  4. C.C.

7 Lights (What If)

Well it's not like the current characters wouldn't matter. It would just be a different way to mix things up at the end. I think the point Sighart was trying to make is that the story doesn't have to develop in such a linear fashion. You know, when the protagonist(s) get to the end of the...
  5. C.C.

So now that you-know-who has a keyblade...

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Axel based off Reno from FF7? I can kinda see him using a keyblade much like Reno uses his baton/cane thing.
  6. C.C.

Empty Worlds?

I think people want random NPCs included not to add story but to add atmosphere. Like when a big event happens or something you can view the townsfolk's reactions and what not. Personally I don't see it as a very big issue in a game like this. When I go to a new world I'm interested in...
  7. C.C.

What if Disney villans were the 13 darknesses?

Oswald! But seriously I find it hard to imagination that they would ever let a FF or Disney character be a member of the new org. I think it would be very interesting but it's improbable.
  8. C.C.

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Yeah I looked at him and then I looked over at Mickey's shoes and figured I was in over my head lol.
  9. C.C.

I'm looking into this waaay too much but... EDIT: And look at his chain!! OMG OMG
  10. C.C.

This would be pretty silly but couldn't Hayner, Pence, and Olette be potential candidates? Particularly I can see Hayner being a vessel because his profile makes me think a lot about KH1 Riku. Ansem SoD could have easily gone to Twilight Town and found another kid to use as his body. One...
  11. C.C.

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

More bosses are always cool. I was hoping the Coliseum in Traverse Town was going to be like the Mirage Arena or Challenge Cups.
  12. C.C.

The 'Fated' Place?

That was my favorite part of the intro and it completely flew over my head where they were at. So yeah that's probably a strong indicator! xD Ah and true this. I do remember him mentioning it.
  13. C.C.

The 'Fated' Place?

~Master Xehanort Great we already have one world in KH3 confirmed: "The Fated Place"! Any clue where this might be? I've read a couple of great theories on where the final battle of KH3 will take place. Now that we have a lot more info to work with I think we can see some of those theories...
  14. C.C.

I've got a couple of questions and some food for thought.

Oh ok I was thinking that every time he wanted to time travel he had to leave behind his physical form. Thanks for clearing that up!
  15. C.C.

I've got a couple of questions and some food for thought.

Oooh that makes a lot of sense. So then the YX we fought in BBS was his floating heart that literally had no body. I'm starting to comprehend this crazy story piece by piece :p
  16. C.C.

Dat Guardian...

I think it would be cool to see him in KH3... May be wielding a keyblade this time :) (joking)
  17. C.C.

Dreamer Eaters

My question is are we ever gonna see them after 3D? Don't see much of a reason to go back into the realm of sleep.
  18. C.C.

Question about YMX

As for a video if you want to just see the boss fight: KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (Final World) Start it at 1:18:00. Also the guy is playin on beginner so it looks really easy lol.
  19. C.C.

Question about YMX

I'll try to see if theirs an archive on Twitch.
Back