• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

The Forum's History (Remember When?)

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've actually posted something. This forum has been around for so long, and I was wondering if a lot of the people from a while ago are still here. These forums changed so much since I last viewed it. I remember so much stuff like: When there was an RPG...
  2. U

It Feels So Good To Be Baaaack!!

Hey everyone! I doubt anyone actually remembers me, but I sure as heck remember all of you. I joined this board years ago, and all I did was view and anticipate KH2. After its release, however, it seems I never logged in. Well, now I'm back, and I guess it's time to reintroduce myself...
  3. U

A close examination of a new scan...

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've been here. In fact, most of you don't even know me or remember me. But I've been here, waiting... back on topic, look at this new scan: http://208.109.90.111/image.php?view=kh2/fm/images/img0004.jpg (its the image thing khu website thingy) if you...
  4. U

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

Roxas wasnt meant to exist, so did anyone else feel bad for him? I felt sad when I couldnt play as Roxas anymore. I kinda felt like I knew him even though I only played as him for 3 hours. After not knowing his face for 2 years and calling him BHK until not long ago, it was strange to see him...
  5. U

Should I choose Proud mode? (NO spoilers please)

Well, Kh2 is coming, and I heard that there is a secret video at the end. I wanna see that video after I beat the game, but I'm wondering, should I play on Proud mode to see it easier? I proud mode almost impossible at some points? Ive played KH, so should I just start off on Proud?
  6. U

English Sanctuary!!!!!!!!!

check out this video aired on MTV: http://files.filefront.com/4801795/ It has a few seconds of Sanctuary!!!!
  7. U

Fighting Thoughts

Do you think the fighting system in kingdom hearts 2 will be better/different? Im not saying that the KH battle style was bad (its actually one of my favs) but do you think the keyblade slashes will be a bit faster? Dont flame me if this was already spoken about
  8. U

deep dive blooper?

in dd, after bhk hands the oblivion key to bfu, and u see him falling of the building, and the camera shifts upwards, u can see another, shorter keyblade in the bhk's right hand! does that mean the bhk can weild 2 keys and keep a 3rd for backup? or is it just a blooper?
  9. U

Will KH2 Stink?

DONT FLAME ME UNTIL U READ.. . . . ok, there are a lot of new theories and pictures of the new kh2 coming out in 2006 (gamestop's release date is i think in Feb.) I like new pictures as much as the next guy, but im starting to feel overloaded. I feel the same with all these new theories. as with...
  10. U

is that a smuge?

when i saw the Deep Dive video and looked closely, i saw someone jump after BFU when he jumped off the building and grabbed the thrown oblivion keyblade. What, or who, the heck is that?
Back