• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

So in japan kingdom hearts 2 is the most popular game

you would not see that from this forum and the most popular characters in order are: Sora, Roxas, Axel, Aqua, and Terra and nomura's personal favorite scenes are the endings of kingdom hearts one and two
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts AX (after Xehanort)

If kingdom hearts III really is Xehanort's last game, what kind of villain would you want as a replacement? Personally I'd like to see more final fantasy villains have a place in the story: maybe Garland or Kefka and maybe an insane original character who is from that story of the war of...
  3. S

Kairi's Memory

This was one aspect of KH that i felt could be explored....how much does Kairi really remember about Radiant Gardens? when She was asked if she was sure she remembered nothing she frowned for a second which to me implys that it might not be so has she really forgotten her grandmother and...
Back