• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~*Luna*~

Help/Support ► I'm considering religion.

Waiiit are you telling porky pies? Living in the north of England has put me off Islam for life personally. :P If you're serious I suggest you do some research to see which religion is most accurate in terms of prophesies and such. That could help..I suppose.
  2. ~*Luna*~

Dress up game (and a few pics)

Edit: So people wanted my cats so I thought I'd copy n paste the dress up game here. Scroll down this page to play my dress up game : D My two fav things ;D here's some cats I drew for a dress up game on Gaia. (hence the "ninja headband" (don't be hatin)) And an animated one I made for...
  3. ~*Luna*~

Help/Support ► Strange Phobias.

Oww you made me wince with the paper clip one. :< I've heard the mirror phobia plenty of times, it's common. Silly though. It probably stemmed from childhood. I never used to go downstairs in the dark until about a month ago because I realised that I'm 19 and it's very irrational. : P
  4. ~*Luna*~

Portrait

of my neice, made with charcoal and pencils. Just though I'd post it here since I've never shown my traditional stuff. :) And here's my latest digi painting
  5. ~*Luna*~

My stuff

I'll update this later with some newer stuff. ;D
  6. ~*Luna*~

Beautiful Chaos and Luna collab.

c&c please on our collaborative signature. :)
  7. ~*Luna*~

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

OMG I know. All these screen caps in people's signatures are spoiling it for me, thanks a ****ing lot you morons. That's really pissed me off. LOSE THE SCREEN CAPS FROM THE ENDING OUT OF YOUR SIGS, PLEASE. Anyway, I watched the Menu trailer, Opening FMV and the first cut seen. That's all...
  8. ~*Luna*~

New Info on Latest interview *SPOILER*

OMGZ OWN'D!!!11 </sarcasm> Stop posting so many topics with old news. x_x;
  9. ~*Luna*~

We helped Square Enix

I doubt anyone working on KH2 looks at this forum. =\ They have more important things to do. Nomura just adds what he thinks the fans will like. I hate the fact that Cloud is back, why does he have to be in so many friggen games? <_< Ugh.
  10. ~*Luna*~

Possible SPOILERS- New info from KHI

I noticed that too. XP All of this is kind of hard to believe though. O_O meh.
  11. ~*Luna*~

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! ZOMG THANK U SO MCUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!22!!3892 Happy?
  12. ~*Luna*~

I know people dont like these posts and im sorry but...

o.o I think my friend got it from the Virgin megastore w/e in Liverpool. XD I dunno, you should try there. ^_^
  13. ~*Luna*~

for gamer that in ur city have so many kh mania!

Ahaha. XD No seriously, kh_forever. Wtf did you just say?
  14. ~*Luna*~

Fanfiction ► The Pirate!!!

What the f*ck? That is not a fanfic. It's a joke. And a bad one. I've never heard that one before, but it still sucks and you've just wasted 2 minutes of my life. Congratulations.
  15. ~*Luna*~

who cried at the end?

[EDIT] Nvm >.< And no. I didn't cry.
  16. ~*Luna*~

how long do we hav to wait

flames1012, please, shut the heck up! XD You're spamming your own topic! And as everyone else said, the release date hasn't been announced. My guess is it will be released some time in late summer for Japan. No duh, we're just on a FRIKEN KH2 WEBSITE! XD!!
Back