• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeesusChrist

If the Kingdom Hearts team is working on FF versus XIII, how are all of these spinoffs made?

They have the time and energy to make spinoffs but they can't atleast start KH III? The KH team is supposedly too busy with FF Versus XIII, but yet, we're still getting KH games from somebody that works for Square. If they can take 2-4 years to develop side games like "KH3D" somebody could've...
  2. KeesusChrist

Who thinks the continuing saga Kingdom Hearts should go the The World Ends With You/ Digimon route

In "Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep" we were able to be other main characters, and I think the KH games after KH 3 should expand that. I think there should be atleast 4 main characters who are chosen to be wielders of the Keyblade, and 3 of them should be teens while one is a bit younger kid...
  3. KeesusChrist

Would a Kingdom Hearts III trailer satisfy you, knowing you still had to wait awhile for the game?

It's been 5, years since KH II, so the least they could do is give us a trailer. KH 1 came out in 2001, while KH 2 came out in 2006, and that's only a 4 year wait. I know they're working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII but they could at least give Kingdom Hearts fans a glimpse at KH III, WHAT WE...
  4. KeesusChrist

What do you think of my selected cast, regarding a live action Pokemon film?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNRdt2f5-7g
  5. KeesusChrist

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VII: The Long Lost Love Of Cloud and Tifa ❥

PART ONE: THE FIRST STEP! After the events of Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core, Dirge Of Cerberus, and Advent Children, Cloud begins to discover something that was the last thing that crossed his mind, "love and life"... "Hey, Cloud?", Tifa smiles. ".......", Cloud looks up at the sky...
  6. KeesusChrist

What change in Sora's role would you like to see in KH III? What do you think about my idea?

I personally think it's time that Sora conflicts with himself. He's the only character that doesn't really reflect on himself in the Kingdom Hearts series because he's always worried about others. In KH III, I think he should be rebelling, since he'll be 16, if not, older. For once, Sora...
Back