• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ultimatekamil

My, my So i've returned

I'm back guys :oD it's been what.. like 1 and a half years since I've shown my face here, gosh my soul really is stuck here as I keep returning here no matter what. Well i'm glad to be back and hopefully we have some fun times here again
  2. ultimatekamil

Sup y'all

hey guys wat up im back yet again after eing off the site for like another month but rest a sure it was for a good cause but anyways i should be back for now and i hope i can start talking to my awesome friends on here again. well thts it for me Kamil out!
  3. ultimatekamil

Playstation Home

hey guys Kamil here and to all of you people with PS3's and go on Playstation Home add me so we can hang on there. im on Playstation Home most of the time so im sure if you do go on Home we can hang out sometime(if you add me). alright peace out guys! Kamil OUT!!!!
  4. ultimatekamil

im bored

hey guys kamil here and im bored. Im at school and got nothing to do and i still got like 40 mins left of class *sigh* i hope i survive
  5. ultimatekamil

Hey im back

Hey guys wats up kamil here and i guess im back now after a month i think so yah im back
  6. ultimatekamil

Help me

To anyone who knows were i can the English dub of Tsubasa on the internet please tell me or give me a link to it:smile:
  7. ultimatekamil

Add me on PSN

hey guys/girls since PSN is back up i just wanna say that you're free to add me. my PSN ID is ultimatekamil. Now just a warning i don't have alot of room left on my friends list so it's 1st come 1st served and before you add me you must attach a note saying that your a member of KHI so that i...
  8. ultimatekamil

hello there

Hello the name's jacob im a new memeber to this forum so i just want to introduce myself. im a pretty easy guy to befriend, im a huge anime fan, im a huge gamer who plays: Pokemon,Legend of Zelda,Street Fighter,Tekken,Mortal Kombat,Final Fantasy,Kingdom Hearts,Fire Emblem and much much more. and...
Back