• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Goddard

Most of the worlds are dead...

Re: Most of the world's are dead... It's sadder when you know Square Enix doesn't half-ass it in Final Fantasy and puts in lots of NPCs in their recent FF games and yet it's always the same "ghost town" treatment when it comes to the worlds in Kingdom Hearts.
  2. Goddard

If CoM's Gameplay was like that of KHI, would you Like it More?

The basic premise of Chain of Memories was Sora revisiting the worlds that he visited in the previous game against the backdrop of losing your memories in Castle Oblivion. Most of the game is recycled from the previous one and besides the introduction of new villains and one of the plots in the...
  3. Goddard

Question: Why wasn't lenzo mad at Lea?

I figure that Ienzo was initially mad at Lea for watching him get wasted by the Riku Replica but came to the conclusion that any anger would be pointless. He became human and that was what he and the other Org XIII members strived for (and obtained). That can be agreed on. Kingdom Hearts is no...
  4. Goddard

358/2 Days: What am I missing?

You're missing very little. Just go look up the cutscenes on YouTube.
  5. Goddard

Do Goofy and Donald have some kind of memory problem?

They don't want to reveal the plot! They have to make more games to explain what could had been said in a small cutscene!
  6. Goddard

How come Terra wasn't strong enough to defeat the old fart??

Because they had to make more Kingdom Hearts games.
  7. Goddard

Tron easter egg-Anyone notice this?

Cool! I didn't see that before! :O
  8. Goddard

KH3D's Opening in HD

Is it me or their faces look like plastic? O_O
  9. Goddard

So who was...

It doesn't matter. At least not yet.
  10. Goddard

So is it Donald & Goofy's turn next?

So it could happen because KH is full of cliches. ;)
  11. Goddard

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending This is pretty surprising! :eek:
  12. Goddard

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [RP Thread]

KINGDOM HEARTS: THE ROAD TO OBLIVION Story Fifteen hundred years have now passed since Xehanort's final defeat and passing; it seemed to be the beginning of a new golden age, the Modern Era in the Imperial calendar. Many worlds have been discovered within the past seventy-five years, all by...
  13. Goddard

Why is Young MX back?

It's in a dream world so it's supposed to be confusing, I guess. I'm just as lost as you are though on this
  14. Goddard

Namine: Lost Friend or Kairi's Shadow

If that's the case, it would had been nice had they kept Namine as Sora's lost friend.
  15. Goddard

Ansem The Wise, can he wield?

No, of course. It would had been mentioned somewhere down the line in one of the games if ol' Ansem could wield.
  16. Goddard

I think this could've worked better this way...

You're not the first one who's thought this and I agree. The game would had been better had we gotten a chance to play as Xion herself in the singeplayer, maybe not her own full scenario but having us as the player suddenly shift to Xion in key portions of the game. And the mod looks pretty cool.
  17. Goddard

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [Sign Up & OOC Thread]

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion Opening Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzXmRZFBsMU Closing Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDsXSTvjlfk Story Fifteen hundred years have now passed since Xehanort's final defeat and passing; it seemed to be the beginning of a new...
  18. Goddard

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [Sign Up & OOC Thread]

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion Story Fifteen hundred years have now passed since Xehanort's final defeat and passing; it seemed to be the beginning of a new golden age, the Modern Era in the Imperial calendar. Many worlds have been discovered within the past seventy-five years, all...
  19. Goddard

Fanfiction ► Someone Else [KH, Riku/Xion]

That was really cute. I liked it.
  20. Goddard

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VII: Zerith: Misery

Your writing is very good and this reflects that. :)
Back