• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zul

Thoughts about final fantasy 10-3 delaying.

Considering how awful X-2.5 and -will- were, I'm content right now with just pretending nothing after X-2 exists. I hate stuff like Digimon Tri / Force Awakens, a story that ended well needlessly gets continued and throws crap at the original cast/characters/world etc.
  2. Zul

Bad news

This isn't even a reply to what I responded to you with, it's just a chunk out of my older post. I changed reasonable to sincere to be more precise though. This really has nothing to do with my point. No matter what it is, love or not, if it causes harm, it should be traded for something that...
  3. Zul

Bad news

That's not what I meant though. I'm saying a parent who loves their child will put forth the effort to ensure their actions benefit their child and don't cause them harm, they'll make sure to research the consequences of what they are doing and/or avoiding. Now we can't blame a parent's...
  4. Zul

Bad news

Any reasonable sincere love involves putting aside one's pride in order to seek knowledge and act upon it, rather than upon one's ignorance. A parent that prevents their child from getting a vaccine is potentially harming their child, they may claim it is out of love all they want, but that...
  5. Zul

General ► Happy 4th of July!

This! the damn POP POP POP while I'm trying to get some sleep is insufferable! QUIT THAT RACKET YE BLASTED KIDS!
  6. Zul

Final Fantasy IX: The Animated Series (?)

It's a rather...morbid story, then again I played FF7 at 7 years old and FF9 at 10 years old. Also yeah, this is the last news I'd ever expect from SE.
  7. Zul

How does Square gather feedback from the fans?

Indeeeeeeeeed.
  8. Zul

Bad news

r/KingdomHearts will only be safe to go to once they ban the abominations that are Donald heal memes.
  9. Zul

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

I wouldn't actually mind if Nomura passed the torch, if and only if that person is a considerably better writer. As for giving up...I'm not sure. In fact, I'm not sure if I already have given up. I haven't bought a KH game since the original BBS, 12'ish years ago. These days I see a new...
  10. Zul

Dark Road ► Watch Kingdom Hearts Dark Road scenes with all four party members!

Vor better be the canon member of that episode for this↓ reason alone.
  11. Zul

Was apprentice Xehanort a Heartless in Kairi's flashback?

Xehanort in Melody "Before, when my heart and body were still united as one, I told you about what would happen if we were to fail." Ergo his kidnapping and speech were given before he turned into a heartless.
  12. Zul

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

He's going to get both Namine and Xion just to one-up Sora in every way. "I have a Keyblade" "I have two Keyblades" "I have a Kairi" "I have two Kairis"
  13. Zul

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

Welp....that's a different selfie vibe lol.
  14. Zul

I've accidentally overwritten my Terra save file with a save file of Ventus.

If I ever get one of those super-complete saves with a ton of hours into it, I save an additional backup of it way down the save list.
  15. Zul

Heyo!

Greetings! Here is your welcoming kitty.
  16. Zul

Newbie here!

Man I haven't been on much and have fallen behind on my welcoming Kitties. Here is your much-delayed welcoming kitty.
  17. Zul

News ► Introducing the characters, cast, and gameplay of NEO: The World Ends With You

Yozora accidentally found Quadratum, then mentions he does not really look like he does. Shiki looked like Eri in the Shibuya UG. I wonder if one of those characters is actually a TWEWY character in disguise.
  18. Zul

KH Shower Thoughts

Spoilers for KhuX final cutscenes.
  19. Zul

How would you feel if it was revealed the Master of Masters wasn’t the main antagonist?

Nomura is porting over a lot of things he wanted in Versus over to KH. You can clearly see MoM take after a lot of Ardyn's traits (silly exterior, implied grim/serious true personality). So I wouldn't be surprised if MoM & Darkness had a relationship similar to how Nomura originally wanted...
  20. Zul

Come up with a game idea that’ll sell horribly

A racing game using the same tracks & scaling as a typical car racing game but is only played with sloths.
Back