• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ZeldaPokemonFan

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

I'm in the same situation as Shinjuku and it comes down to money for some of us that's problem with this series. Affording games like Days, Recoded, and BBS are not a problem because they are priced at $20 and cheaper on eBay. The issue is trying afford the systems these games are on. Between...
  2. ZeldaPokemonFan

Riku's upcoming development

@The Bold. When was that confirmed that he became whole again ...you mean just by being destroyed Lea's nobody and heart came back together to form him again as whole? Is that rule of that universe where if somebody gets destroyed either by their heart or nobody evaporating into darkness this...
  3. ZeldaPokemonFan

@ The Bold I have a similar theory to that too but I like to think that XH and Terra were blasted out of Riku's heart together from the KH data coder explosion. Although its possible for Terra's heart to stay inside Riku's because of the connection their hearts have and does this explain Riku...
  4. ZeldaPokemonFan

I'm with you, I mean when exactly did this happen was during BBS or was it after 'skakes hand angry at Nomura and his writing team'.
  5. ZeldaPokemonFan

I didn't really say that towards them I think it was at Shamdeo who him and I did go off topic with talking about FFXIII series rather then KH. If you would like to know why they are on my ignored list just message me in my profile and let's just say I don't want to start something with them...
  6. ZeldaPokemonFan

Well true that Riku is being used more then before and other then Roxas, Riku is the first character to get any major development that has already surpassed Sora's own. If anything I hope this leads to Sora and Kairi getting actual real development. I mean if Riku is being used then other...
  7. ZeldaPokemonFan

True the ones that didn't die were Terra, Aqua, Ven, Roxas, and Xion but Axel he did get evaporated into darkness when he killed himself just like the other powerful nobodies. Whatever loop Noruma uses to bring Axel back I just hope it doesn't lead to another stupid plothole when its never...
  8. ZeldaPokemonFan

I would like for that to happen because Riku has so much going for him and I do see Riku passing the mastery exam and Sora falling it. If I recall correctly didn't Noruma say that the KH story ends when Sora's story ends well that indicates he won't take nose dive and become the falling hero. I...
  9. ZeldaPokemonFan

I have this feeling that Noruma might end up killing off Riku eventually in the plotline after 3D with later titles (KHIII maybe?). I think Riku's character was developed better then Sora's during KH1 and COM but KHII I thought he was used horribly and yeah I know why they placed him as a no...
  10. ZeldaPokemonFan

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

Its the same with me and even though the DS and the 3DS has a good amount of games I would rather play console games then handheld games. What gets on my nerves is how Square decided to put a console game like BBS on the PSP but at keast Sony offers the component cables to play PSP games through...
  11. ZeldaPokemonFan

Can any one explain this scene in Days and why Xion some how gets Riku's Memories.

Ah What? Smile I appreciate your explain Xion's reason for having these memories from Riku but has the plot of the series become this convoluting and confusing? I'm having a hard time following what you explained and are saying most of these are theories and not facts about the plot regarding...
  12. ZeldaPokemonFan

BBS v2?

Just ignore him he's not worth it. Its obvious it will be called BBS Vol.2 otherwise it wouldn't have been heavily implied in secret ending with Aqua appearing at a castle in the ROD. I mean just look at the secret endings with KH1 that showed TWTNW with Riku and Roxas and KHII showed Keyblade...
  13. ZeldaPokemonFan

Can any one explain this scene in Days and why Xion some how gets Riku's Memories.

iAHOUX1mFDM I always seem not to understand how she could get Riku's memories from Castle Oblivion and was it because of Riku being there too just as it was happening. I mean shouldn't she have gotten memories of Sora being CO then Riku?
  14. ZeldaPokemonFan

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

Can I still play BBS by connecting a PSP to the PS3 because I have heard the PS3 has this feature where can play them on TV. I just want to know if its true.
  15. ZeldaPokemonFan

I'm kind of confused here so them making it downloadable game still won't play on the big screen as a full game on the PS3?
  16. ZeldaPokemonFan

That's great that he want it on the PS3's Network store because I don't want to buy a PSP for just this game and I hate playing these console games on hanheld. I'm sorry but they don't belong on them because it puts strain of the neck from looking down to long. This just gives a few more reason...
Back