• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► [:::Project -- Untitled:::]

It has been a while, huh? Real world living, broski! It's a killer. How've you been? And how many of the old crew are still around? I still think about you guys from time to time :)
  2. I

Wowz, the first email I've had from this site in years, haha. And by good do you mean likely to be continued? Me thinks so :)
  3. I

Fanfiction ► Writing activity

Otay. Juvenile, yes. Why? Because [don't mean to be blunt, kinda can't help it] your descriptions are unoriginal and your style somewhat broken and not particularly believable. :unsure: Beginning with the end; was the sword not a necklace? If she'd stabbed his jugular it might be of some...
  4. I

xD Awesome. Really enjoyed it and I lub the plushie. =3 Next part/chappie o.o!!
  5. I

Stands for 'Plot? What plot?' or 'Pr0n without [a] plot'. o.o;; I luves mah yaoi pr0n. =3 And generally they're pretty fast paced and if they're not I just skip the first bit. Can't wait for the next part Monkey.
  6. I

Hmm... I mean slow like you can write heaps, but not a whole lot actually happens, think politician. D: Trouble is, if you try adding more 'key stages' and the rest of it then you could easily lose all your description, which would suck tons of very not nice stuff. 'tis just your style Monkey...
  7. I

Actually, this was a bit slow for me, but still easy to read and well written. Awesome stuffs. =D
  8. I

Fanfiction ► C.r.a.i.d

*huggles back* No problem, except Craid's "old" self would be the demon portion, right? And if he's programmed to hold heaps of information shouldn't it always be coming out? Rather than switching between the three... err... different "parts" of him maybe he could be some confused mix of them...
  9. I

Fanfiction ► C.r.a.i.d

Well... I've read better. -_- I could probably go through a pick out all the little things, but I just can't be bothered. *slaps her-stupid-lazy-self* <<; So just off the top of my head: 1. Craid seems to switch between casual teen to cocky to this understanding good guy thing with years of...
  10. I

Fanfiction ► ~Untold, unfinished, unknown~

O.o I still prefer the second one... I liked the Sora thing at the end though.
  11. I

Sora's masculinity

WHO CARES!? It's just a funny pic! Nyeh... >>;
  12. I

Sora's masculinity

It does look like they're dancing... o_o;; And IH I love you sig and avatar. So cute! ^^
  13. I

Fanfiction ► Untitled Poem

Good, 'cept the last line could be a little more inspired. Okay. Hmm... you've change the structure, but it's okay. Okay. Maybe change the second whatever. Okay. Good, I like this one. Take out the "the"? Or change the "flower" to something else. Good. Not my personal favourite style...
  14. I

Fanfiction ► ~Untold, unfinished, unknown~

O.O ... ... ... ZOMG! It's awesome! I really liked the second one, the first and third were pretty good too though. I got the end of the Part III I thought it would just be meaningless sap, but it wasn't, really, 'cept for the "Take me." bit, but it's still awesome! =D I envy you... How the...
  15. I

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

I haven't seen anything. And I don't know anything either, 'cept for now that you just mentioned the 'knights'. I was gonna download the 2nd cutscene when it came out, but then it kinda stopped working and I couldn't be bothered. It would have taken an hour, I have a slow computer. >_< I'm too...
  16. I

My Birthday too!

Yay! lol Give meh pressies! xD *dances in a square*
  17. I

Which path? (inspired poll)

Dawn. But I think I'm slightly 'darker' than that... u.u'
  18. I

Like I said, awesome! Heaps of potential! Next chappie? *huggles Dorvin plushie*
  19. I

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

Heya!! I haven't been here for ages! *hugs* Cute ending! n.n When can we expect the second one?
  20. I

Fanfiction ► A poem for Rikku

Yeah, dude. It got really... well, almost scary with those two (Cloud_Unchained and The One He Fears) fighting over Rikku... you really don't want to test him. Although, it would be kinda amusing for the rest of us... lol. About your second poem, it's really sweet. But I'm really starting to...
Back