• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ChaoticWolf777

What should Sora have?

In KH3 what would you like a return of? Drive forms? or the decks? or both. utilizing it to make sora a total badass.
  2. ChaoticWolf777

I'm still confused

So.....YMX has the power to time travel...in a different timeline....so he came to the timeline we know to start events leading up to this point. and now he has to go back to his time to continue. So at some point the Old MX we know once time travelled to start events in a different timeline as...
  3. ChaoticWolf777

Now i'm confused

I understand YMX going to the past to get Ansem SOD and Xemnas...but the thing is..if YMX is from the future? how is that possible when 10 years ago he was beyond 50 it seemed. How did he do that? and how is YMX from the future?
  4. ChaoticWolf777

The Others?

Ok so im just wondering, if Sora has to save all those who are tortured. Let's say he does and ven, aqua, and terra come back as full beings. Lets say Roxas becomes a full being as well. If KH is supposed to continue after KH3 with Sora still being the main character with a keyblade. What says...
  5. ChaoticWolf777

Who Had Control? Terra? or MX?

Ok so in the final episode, when Aqua beats Terra-Xehanort, Terra starts to take over slightly by the signs of a glowing light around him. Well, I know for certain that MX said "Stop fighting back" and then he gets paralyzed as the two fought for control. Well then Terra-Xehanort says, "This'll...
  6. ChaoticWolf777

Ven/Roxas

Wouldnt it be awesome if Roxas and Ven meet? like if sora actually saved both of them and they end up meeting. Or if Ven fights Sora. idk im just shootin stuff out there
  7. ChaoticWolf777

Drive forms? or Commad changes in KH3

What would you like to see in KH3 for sora? Drive froms or command styles like in BBS. i think both so you can span on the battle system some how and do all these cool keyblade abilities like the trio in BBS did, but only in like valor or master form...maybe even final. who knows.
  8. ChaoticWolf777

Xemnas has a heart?

Okay what if Xemnas has a heart?!?! for example, Sora had at one time three hearts inside him. His own, Ven's, and Kairi's. when he stabbed himself with the keyblade from the PoL hearts. he became a heartless and his body was used to make his nobody roxas, but since ven's heart was inside Roxas...
Back