• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The_KH_Gossip

KH2 in the Smithsonian

KH II in the smithsonian . . . THAT would be EPIC
  2. The_KH_Gossip

Question about the ending

Codename: D 1) I LOVE your pic XD 2) You've got it right! . . . on ALL accounts!
  3. The_KH_Gossip

Is it worth it?

Ok! I'll compromise in that the Dialouge for Days was cheesy in some parts BUT the reason Axel showed emotion is just like what he said in KH2 "He [Roxas] made me feel like I had a heart" and just because nobodies can't feel doesn't mean thay can't pretend (most of them DO pretened! like...
  4. The_KH_Gossip

Is it worth it?

I liked Re:Coded, Had good gameplay . . .although the MOST intresting part of the story is at the end, the rest of the story is just kinda cute-z . . . Also, what was so bad about Days?? o.O I know alot of ppl didn't like it but I personally LOVED Days and I cry everytime I see Xion's death...
  5. The_KH_Gossip

Hi All!

I've been following KH-Insider for a while and decided to join! I'm an UBER KH fan and am currently Replaying ALL my KH games and their most difficult setting and completing them 100% I know to many of you this isn't anything new, But its definetly a goal I want to accomplish before the end of...
Back