• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khbirthbysleep

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited.
  2. khbirthbysleep

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Young Xehanort has the same voice actor as a common english voice actor for japanese animes put in english. I know I have heard the voice on Naruto or Bleach before. Plus, Joshua sounds kinda girly. And I love Neku's voice.
  3. khbirthbysleep

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

I want 'Meowjesty'. Im gonna preorder from Amazon instead of Gamestop, because I know I will get the AR cards.
  4. khbirthbysleep

70-Minutes of Gameplay Footage from Kingdom Hearts 3D!

OMG IM SO EXCITED. btw, did anyone else notice that when talking to Master Yen Sid, Riku's hair has been cut since the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. Just look, its true.
  5. khbirthbysleep

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

OMG SORA FAILED. it's cuz he was being really arrogant, though. he said that he is unbeatable even with out being a master. then Kairi is gonna train with Riku. Damn, this intense:confused::confused::confused::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  6. khbirthbysleep

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Im confused, where are you all finding this video???
  7. khbirthbysleep

Re: KH3D Livestreams! If possible, can people try to find stuff with english subs, or add them. That would be really great.
  8. khbirthbysleep

GameTrailer's Top 10 Crossovers: Kingdom Hearts Makes #2!

w00t!!!!!!! Number 2, only number one would be bettet. Im so happy, bit I dint know what a crossover is. Is it because Disney and Final Fantasy crossover into the game? Never mind, I think I got it. :biggrin:
  9. khbirthbysleep

KH3D Japanese TV Spot (Now with good quality and subs!)

Re: KH3D Tv Spot Surfaces! Why does the wondernyan from the first video dound like a dog?
  10. khbirthbysleep

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

OMG the part at the end when roxas, aqua, ventus, terra, and others showed up!!!! I screamed I was so excited, I WANT A US RELEASE DATE, I NEED TO MARK MY CALENDER!!!!!!!
  11. khbirthbysleep

Kingdom Key Keychains Now Available on Square Enix Shop!

I dont have these specific new ones, but I actually have a kingdom hearts 1 keyblade set of 8 keyblades. I also seperatly bought a larger kingdom key and wear it as a necklace, they are pretty awesome.
  12. khbirthbysleep

Mickey and Minnie 3DS Cases Releasing on 3/29!

bet if you go to disney world you will be able to find them lolz, i want the mickey one
  13. khbirthbysleep

KH3D Premiere Event Video~

i forund it on youtube, OMG it looks so awesome. tomorow there is gonna be TONS of new of the game on the site. gonna be so awesome.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  14. khbirthbysleep

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

holy crap man, i am freaking out. its a little more than a month before my birthday, an im already saving up.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. i really hope this is acurate.:biggrin::biggrin: why so bad?? i dont understand, you could just get it a few days later, even if it is a...
  15. khbirthbysleep

Even More New KH3D Screenshots

i dont care that they are all just the same pics. im just so excited that the game has something related to info on it. i cant wait for it. ive already beaten every other game, including coded.
Back