• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Amazing

Isao Machii=bullet cleaving bad ass

I was browsing through tvtropes and I came across this: MAN CUTS A BB BULLET AT OVER 200 miles per hour at a distance of 70 feet That is some bad-ass shit. Sure it would be even cooler if it was a real one but regardless that is some classy stuff no? :cool:
  2. Amazing

Scene KH3D most pumped about being dubbed + playing through?

As the thread title says, no that we've seen most pivotal points in the game translated and seen the boss fights and levels what parts are you most excited about being converted to english and play?
  3. Amazing

Film ► 21 Jump Street - MIB crossover film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZirgAYBcOgo Jonah Hill from SuperBad Channing Tatum from G.I. Joe Ice Cube and more movie is freaking hilarious. Anybody see this film?
  4. Amazing

Anime/Manga ► Casshern Sins

Show is friggin awesome. Anyone seen it? Probably one of the best Sci-fi, apocalyptic setting shows I've seen in like freaking ever.
  5. Amazing

When Sora saves the tormented will the Kingdom Key still be his?

As we're all clearly aware, the Kingdom Key resembles the handle designs of the X-blade. And as Xehanort stated: his power is a result of his heart being connected to people.
  6. Amazing

I don't think we're ready for KH 3 yet..

Something tells me BBS Vol.2 holds more answers for us and can tell us of Riku's journey in the darkness and possibly Xehanort's actions during this time. Also it's clear that worlds thrown into darkness aren't destroyed but reappear in it. Well.. I don't know...And also there are the people who...
  7. Amazing

KH3D=Most well done mind rape scenes in E rated game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1QdUQl6krA&feature=relmfu Usually you expect to see mind rapes done on a kick-ass level in T rated plus M rated games but seeing it done to Sora is heart wrenching and not to mention creepy right? Also on another note who felt sorry seeing Sora get mind rape...
  8. Amazing

Riku is one lucky dude

IIIRC Cloud, and Roxas mentioned during different points in Kingdom Hearts II how lucky Sora was being he keybearer and what not but looking at it from a logical point of view (and exposing ourselves to spoilers) Riku is really the lucky one. Thanks to Ansem the wise's machine exploding in KHII...
  9. Amazing

What does Xehanort plan remind you of?..

With him placing pieces of his souls in members of Org XIII? When Nomura mentioned that having yellow eyes was a sign of that person being related to Xehanort (having a piece of his heart in them) the whole idea felt like Harry Potter's Voldemort. And then with the release of trailers showing...
  10. Amazing

Something tells me Sora isn't going to survive 3D

with his mind in tact. YMX's questioning Sora's existence with things like: Sora being unconscious on one of the throne chairs in the Org. XIII chamber room even solidifies this idea for me. Makes me think we'll go through another prologue in KHIII where you have to go through some type...
  11. Amazing

Where is the Nomura interview talking about Xenmas?..

with the remark on how powerful Xenmas was after absorbing Kingdom Hearts?
  12. Amazing

Will there be mild language in KH 3D or other future KH games?

In Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep Maleficent says her original lines from the movie Sleeping Beauty "Behold the powers of hell" so it got me thinking there may be usage of the word "hell". Anyone else think so? Would KH scenes be more powerful with language such as that?
  13. Amazing

The Anastasia mystery

So I got through watching the 1997 movie Anastasia and have become fascinated by the entire mystery. For anyone who is curious the whole thing is started with this: Execution of the Romanov family by Bolsheviks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and there there was this woman Anna Anderson -...
  14. Amazing

Johnny Test

The shows intro song is cool and upbeat Premise is very reminiscent of Dexter's laboratory only the roles are flipped gender wise and age wise. To further elaborate the show made me believe that CN isn't all crap if they're bringing shows like this on their channel. :cool: Anyone else check...
  15. Amazing

Inuyasha + Inuyasha: Final Act

Probably one of my favorite animes watched on Adult Swim back in the day. Same with my cousins.
  16. Amazing

Abridged anime series discussion thread

Dragon Ball Z abridged Yu-gi-oh abridged And others For the top three Shonen anime/manga here's Naruto Naruto comedy series One Piece/None Piece Anyone seen the latest DBZ Lord Slug abridged movie? If not here it is: TFS Movie: Lord Slug Abridged - YouTube
  17. Amazing

Billy Madison (O Doyle rules)

Anyone remember this movie? I couldn't help but remember this film and reference it because of the ever so popular "O Doyle rules!" line :cool: Probably one of the best Adam Sandler films made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNgRmsx-14
  18. Amazing

Some HW help plz?

I'm in mathematics for business and this problem is really kicking my ass. Here's the answer for the problem as seen in the back of my book: (a)$63.62 (b)$40.75 (c)27% American Antique paid $153.49 for a fern stand. It's original selling price was $208.78, but this was marked down 46% in...
  19. Amazing

Family Guy (Latest season 10)

Anyone here like Family Guy? Just got through watching a hella hilarious episode revolving around Quagmire. EDIT: My bad if there's a thread on this.
  20. Amazing

The Venture Bros. season 1-4 (Season 5 and 6 coming soon)

I'm sure we're all familiar with this show Btw anyone else love the finale to season 4?
Back