• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unrequited Lust

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

When is Square Enix's TGS conference?
  2. Unrequited Lust

Looking for Billy Zane, have you seen him?

Bingo. I would pay full price for a redone KH2 with Billy Zane in place of Epcar (I still like Epcar better as Xehanort). I heard it was because of scheduling conflicts. He was filming another movie or something. After that Square just stuck with Epcar.
  3. Unrequited Lust

Sora's a racist

Stop saying "racist" or "racial." Those words specifically apply to "race" like Hispanic, Asian, Arabian, etc. The word you're looking for is "prejudice."
  4. Unrequited Lust

Kingdom Hearts 3D in this week's Dengeki PlayStation.

One has to wonder what they're even doing with that game. Nomura's goals for it seemed totally unrealistic, but if pulled off, would make for the greatest gaming experience yet.
  5. Unrequited Lust

Kingdom Hearts 3D in this week's Dengeki PlayStation.

When does this come out? Possibility of Birth by Sleep Volume 2 being announced?
  6. Unrequited Lust

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I don't want to sound arrogant because I just stated this a few pages earlier lol, but since you asked: I think the Mysterious Figure is Master Xehanort's nobody, created when he first stabbed himself with his keyblade and possessed Terra's body. This wouldn't require too much time travel, as...
  7. Unrequited Lust

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Your theory is solid but you're irrationally dismissing time travel. You don't want it part of the plot so you're not considering it a possibility. But it's highly probable that time travel is involved from what little we know. First and foremost, he uses time travel during the fight. Sometimes...
  8. Unrequited Lust

Technician Trophy

Replay the episode? Where do I get the chips? By price do you mean munny? EDIT: I think I figured out what you meant. In the hidden system sector, at the very end, there are virtually unlimited chips you can buy. If you've already bought the 3 sp awards (Ultima Weapon and Debug Device Y being...
  9. Unrequited Lust

Technician Trophy

Keyblade maxing has been relatively simple for me. I only need the Metal Chocobo and Ultima left. I've almost maxed Lionheart and I've yet to start Oathkeeper. The trick is that they progress by how many heartless you've defeated, regardless of what heartless it is. So a shadow at Destiny...
  10. Unrequited Lust

Technician Trophy

50 floors only gets you 3? That sounds like it'll take a REALLY long time.
  11. Unrequited Lust

Technician Trophy

That's what I was thinking, but is that even possible?
  12. Unrequited Lust

Technician Trophy

No, the last cheat only affects your HP. It doesn't have any effect on your level.
  13. Unrequited Lust

Technician Trophy

The trophy says I'm supposed to beat every world at level 15. I'm at level 68 right now. How am I supposed to be go down more than 50 levels?
  14. Unrequited Lust

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D Demo Impressions Does a conversation about news weeks old count as redundant when a conversation stating essentially the same things already took place around the time the news actually came out? I'll leave that one for the philosophers to decide. I'm kinda pissed that people in...
  15. Unrequited Lust

Re: KH3D Demo Impressions C'mon guys... http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/162677-new-heart-emblem-its-related-enemy.html
  16. Unrequited Lust

I think we have a chance for BBS remaster.

Mysterious Figure was a nightmare. Armor of the Master and No Heart are supposed to be even worse. I think Birth by Sleep has enough super bosses at this point.
  17. Unrequited Lust

Re: KH3D Demo Impressions What the hell? Hasn't anyone seen the 42 page stickied thread about this same topic? http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/162557-kh3d-khiii-info-famitsu-full-translation-opening-post.html There was a looooooong discussion somewhere in there about the two...
  18. Unrequited Lust

Am I a bad player or...

No, it's really hard. Critical Mode is hard enough. The worst is that you don't get Once More or Second Chance. This means most bosses can kill you with one hit, leaving no ground for mistakes. This guy is crazy. Probably the best Kingdom Hearts player I've seen: ‪Bizkit047's Channel‬‏ -...
  19. Unrequited Lust

Loss of memory?

Nomura's official reason was because the tower was rebuilt to be much taller (hence the staircase) after Birth by Sleep to what we saw in Kingdom Hearts II. It's in the interview archive somewhere. I think it was a question. Which is kind of a dumb reason. Everything looked exactly the same...
  20. Unrequited Lust

HD Remasters Development

I'm talking about Kingdom Hearts 3. Assuming it even comes out this generation.
Back