• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Somfunambulist

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

I always thought it'd be cool if we saw all the worlds that we knew had fallen to darkness; ie: the ones with the summon gems, and Pinocchio; in the dark realm where they end up. Who knows how they'd look, it'd be sick. Also, if this game truly does span essentially the whole series, it'd be...
  2. Somfunambulist

BBS 2 will probably elaborate on Radiant Gardens

Well he has amnesia, and there may end up being a fight for control of the body at some point, so I think it could work
  3. Somfunambulist

I feel like if he could use the keyblade he would have just killed heartless himself, instead of hatching elaborate schemes to trick people with keyblades into doing it. That said, I still hope you are right, because that would be such a crazy twist.
  4. Somfunambulist

Now, you may be right. Another thread just voiced the possibility of playing as Terra/Xehanort. That would give us an "in" for Radiant Gardens, and probably show us whats going on with Isa and Lea. Plus, now that I'm thinking about it, its fairly likely.
  5. Somfunambulist

Birth by Sleep Volume II: What to Expect

I hadnt thought about Terra being playable. I had originally counted him out because he became Xehanort, but if anything that would make it way more interesting. And besides that, he has amnesia, and he'll probably be searching for answers etc. Would not be surprised a bit if he was one of the...
  6. Somfunambulist

Something that has to do with his and Isa's plan involving the Radiant Gardens castle remember? they snuck in during bbs, were kicked out, and then looked back up at it as if to say "i am implying a backstory here"
  7. Somfunambulist

I'm not saying who'd be best, they just went so far in BBS to imply there was a story with him that I can only assume
  8. Somfunambulist

I wouldn't be surprised, I imagine the characters will be Aqua, Lea, and Mickey
  9. Somfunambulist

Wooops, Ienzo, nice catch
  10. Somfunambulist

Tales Of The Eliminator

I beat him the first time I saw him, with Oblivion. I actually didn't have that hard of a time with him. Because of this, I was confused by this thread. Until today when I was chock-full of points, my cheats were all set to the hardest level, and he came around a corner and devastated me in one hit.
  11. Somfunambulist

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

I would say Collesium is fine so long as its essentially identical to KH1: a place with tons and loads of heartless where I can train, and fight some bosses they couldn't fit anywhere else. That said, this role could easily, and preferably, be filled by Mirage Arena, if it makes a return.
  12. Somfunambulist

I'd also like to see more of the organization as regular people, what roles they played in the city.
  13. Somfunambulist

I believe, and will explain why in a moment, that Birth By Sleep 2 will more than likely include the sequence of chaotic events that destroyed Radiant Gardens and rendered many of its citizens into Nobodies. These events are only mentioned or briefly explained throughout the series, from...
Back