• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WinterNobody

In what order do you like KH?

KHII Re: CoM (mainly for the storyline, the game play annoys me a loooot) BBS KHI Days I can't really say much about any of the other games quiiiite yet ^^;
  2. WinterNobody

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

While this is true, and I do abuse the mute button on my TV during this world, believe me, I just have really bad hand-eye coordination with this kind of stuff, so it's just a little odd for me to do that kind of stuff in KH, and it's frustrating since I have to repeat it multiple times...
  3. WinterNobody

Balance of light and darkness

Well, the balance of light and darkness is pretty tricky, and I've found myself holding mental conversations with myself as well as actual conversations with my friends about this topic, but it is one of the more interesting things to think about that do with the KH world. In my personal...
  4. WinterNobody

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

One world I really don't want to see in KH3D? Or in any other KH games in general? Atlantica, oh my gosh. I love the Little Mermaid, and I love Ariel, but that world always annoys me to an extent... especially in KHII. If I have to sing about Finny Fun again, I might explode... (too bad I like...
  5. WinterNobody

Hello~

Hi there C: I'm WinterNobody, new to having an account but not new to reading the forums. I'm a naturally cautious and somewhat shy person, so I refrained from joining the forums until now, but I'm sure that I won't regret it. I'm sure that my favorite character and pairing from Kingdom Hearts...
Back