• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Noobs

Anyone Who Says The Word Noob Is The Biggest Loser In The World!!! This Isn"t A Discussion!!! This Is The Truth!!! Everytime The Word Noob Is Used God Looks Down At Earth And Says Moron!!!!
  2. S

EGM magazine online?

Okay by now some of you must know about the egm magazine being online and supposedly this is suppose to be true, but the one thing that doesn't add up is the fact that the egm site has the release date as 3/15...while the magazine "supposedly" says the end of march. This is not about the release...
  3. S

egm in feb

I'm curious as to when the next issue of egm comes out since its suppose to have a kh 2 section that might have a release date or at least tell us some of the voice actor. If you know the release date for the magazine could u please write it or if u have it in the mail when do u usually get it?
  4. S

L2? R2?

What do you use the L2 and R2 buttons? Cause my L2 and R2 buttons are broke except for on one controller thats already broken.
  5. S

Atlantica Musica?

Ok when I found out that Atlantica was going to be musical...I sighed to myself and then said Norumora is p***** off at us...I mean whenever a gamer makes a complaint about the game, the developer seems to get ticked off and do something to make us mad while making the rest of the game a whole...
  6. S

Young Ansem to Old

Is young ansem a lot lighter than older ansem? I'm asking cause I am trying to make a stand against racist anime and racist games! (*note* I dont care if there are no minority heroes I just dont want...one evil minority against a bunch of white or japanese people. That is wrong and don't close...
  7. S

Black is Bad?

Okay I've loved kh, com, and kh 2, but all of a sudden thanks to someone pointing something out, I realized that the main villain of KH and maybe KH 2 may look black which would make him the only black guy in the game and concidely a bad guy (*edit* I meant he was black and happened to be a bad...
  8. S

Shorter levels? HA

Okay everyone keeps talking about shorter levels, but I just looked at the ign thing and none of the levels look shorter...they look as big if not bigger than hollow bastion (which was huge compared to the rest of the worlds), so I think we have some kh fanboys who are not telling the whole...
  9. S

Donald and Goofy...BHK's partners?

Okay...I'm curious with what people think...I was looking at the x-mas pics of kh 2 in Japan (on the KH Ultima site) and I saw that it was sora and kairi next to each other while donald and goofy were next to the BHK...which made me wonder if that was a hint to the BHK having donald and goofy as...
  10. S

People Complaining about Release Date

I hope the administration doesn't delete this, since my real reason isn't for the release date but people's attitudes towards people who say it will be released next year. I've been to many different forums and sites for KH 2 and the thing that ticks me off is the way that people will seriously...
Back